I can make Fifa 2005 A.I Patches.....anybody intrested?

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey, i dont have Fifa 2005 yet,(i gotta get my RAM updated), but with all the knowlegde i have, i can make a good FIFA 2005 A.I patch IMO.

So u guys can post the "INI.BIG" file which can be founf in "Data\cmn\" folder. And also the "Soccer.ini"(If Any) file which will be in the main directory.

These are the files i need to make Fifa 2005 Patches.

If anybody is intrested plz do reply and provide me the files.

!!! Word Life !!!

Hero

Club Captain
Tutsi,we will need you in Cricket2005 and BLIC2005 patches so wait for a while.

carl johnson

Club Cricketer
tutsi i would love it if you would like to make some patches for fifa 2005.cause you did an awesome job in the cric 2004 and i feel you will make awesome ones for cric 05 and blic 05

gold639

International Coach
It would be great if you could make patches for Fifa 05...If they're really good,I might actually get back to playing the game!

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
Ya, making FIFA 2005 patches is sumthing i wanna do to keep my patching skills up. I guess it will take time for making Cricket 2005 and BLIC 2005 since we dont have any info. regarding how to patch it yet.

I'll be getting my copy of FIFA 2005 in 1-2 days so u can expect the patch in the next couple of days.

Anybody else(except those who have posted) intrested can post and let me know.

carl's fan

School Cricketer
tutsi i can not wait to use the patches carl johnson told me about the patches you made for cric 2004 so i hurried and joined planetcricket.org

Users who are viewing this thread