I got Cricket 2005

Cricketlover

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
brian lara international cricket 2005 is better from ea cricket 2005 in every part of the gam................i have not bought cricket 2005 but the people are saying that cricket 2005 is rubbish i will buy BLIC

willv88

Club Cricketer
yeh ive heard blic is even more rubbish. cartoon graphics, cant chose front or back foot shots, cant advance down the wicket and a lot more problems. fine go buy that pathedic game then.

Scatter

Club Cricketer
Cricketlover said:
brian lara international cricket 2005 is better from ea cricket 2005 in every part of the gam................i have not bought cricket 2005 but the people are saying that cricket 2005 is rubbish i will buy BLIC
gee, what an informed opinion you have. haven't played the full version of either game, but will tell anyone who listens which is better.

great help. thanks. :rolleyes:

Anil Dharani

Club Cricketer
willv88 said:
yeh ive heard blic is even more rubbish. cartoon graphics, cant chose front or back foot shots, cant advance down the wicket and a lot more problems. fine go buy that pathedic game then.

This is probably the 10th time I've seen a reply from you against BLIC with the same ol' reason. I suggest you ask a moderator to make a thread of this comment and make it sticky with your name on it so that you don't have to bother posting the same ol' comment everytime. I know what you're trying to say and I somewhat agree with you but that doesn't mean you go keep on posting the same thing over and over again.

So far, I think both games have their own qualities and flaws. No one can decide which is better untill they've played both. I still think both games are equally fun but EA are getting most of the heat just because this is their third try. I've seen someone else on this forum as well who is just telling everybody to buy BLIC and promoting it like its his own product. Damn, if you like the game that much, then go buy all the copies available. Nobody would care but dont just ignore everything that is bad about the game and consider it the God of cricket games.

edoherty

School Cricketer
Eamonn Doherty

Well my brother is on Cricket 2005

Tasmaina
Australia

ronaldo7777

PC Journalism Contest Winner
cricketmaster said:
this game is rubbish why dont you all go and buy a REAL CRICKET GAME named BRIAN LARA INTERNATIONAL CRICKET

At last some sense. Which game has a default team in with Butcher in the side. And James Anderson. EA Cricket 2005. The worst game ever. Its not even as good as cricket 2004. The graphics suk. The helmets wouldnt pass safety regualtions. And you cant save.

willv88

Club Cricketer
u can save it idiot. thats only on a stupid xbox where u cant save it.

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
cricketmaster said:
this game is rubbish why dont you all go and buy a REAL CRICKET GAME named BRIAN LARA INTERNATIONAL CRICKET

wow! this guy is surely a marketing member of the codies. :)

if he is not,then codies please hire him.ur sales "MIGHT" improve. ;)

Last edited:

willv88

Club Cricketer
the default 11's on the game are stupid. no pathan in india and no de villiers in saf.

can u create a player already on the game again and put this created player in the default 11. eg re create pathan and then if there is any way to put him in the 11 for say agarkar.

Scatter

Club Cricketer
OR... you can both admit that you don't have a fracking clue what you're on about as neither of you have played the full release of both games yet. just a thought...

tsyrmas

Club Cricketer
hey folks. im gettin 2k5 tomoro in aus on the pc. i was playin the demo which i personaly rekon is pretty cool, but i noticed sumthin, there is no save game option (even though we woulnt be able to access it) between overs. is this just the demo not even showing it, or arent ppl able to save the game??

btw, sorry if this has already been brought up

rumblah

Club Cricketer
willv88 said:
the default 11's on the game are stupid. no pathan in india and no de villiers in saf.

can u create a player already on the game again and put this created player in the default 11. eg re create pathan and then if there is any way to put him in the 11 for say agarkar.

in c2k5 or blic?

Prince EWS

aka Andrew Symonds
tsyrmas said:
hey folks. im gettin 2k5 tomoro in aus on the pc. i was playin the demo which i personaly rekon is pretty cool, but i noticed sumthin, there is no save game option (even though we woulnt be able to access it) between overs. is this just the demo not even showing it, or arent ppl able to save the game??

btw, sorry if this has already been brought up
There is no save game option between overs in the XBOX version, but it is there on the other platforms.

Users who are viewing this thread