I got Cricket 2005

Well I've just ordered it from Amazon and they say it will be despatched today so fingers crossed it'll be here tomorrow. :D

wifler said:
I can'y believe I went out this morning to get myself a copy of Cricket 2005 and I can't find it anywhere! Not in woolies, or asda, or Pc World! Or currys or Sainsburys.

I mean not even in PC World, I can't believe it. It will be a rubbish weekend now, :(

yeah i tried pc world and they didn't have it. I got mine from Game and they had loads of copies.

Hmm the game near me is just over 10 miles away so if it doesnt arrive from amazon tomorrow I may have to take a trip down there :) I'm getting bored of this demo now....

tomdavies20 said:
does anyone actually know if theres a save in match feature on the ps2 or pc version. and are the graphics on pc and xbox alot better than on ps2.
i am deciding which platform to get it on as i have all 3.

ive seen the option for saving, in between the match, in PC

i played my 1st match Pak vs Ind - Pak hit 283 (Afridi 50) beat India 255 all out. the controls are hard getting used to. No Day/Night matches for England :(

and you can't change the Fuk!ng controls...

m@c said:
yeah i tried pc world and they didn't have it. I got mine from Game and they had loads of copies.

Ditto. I sent my girlfriends brother down to game today to try and get me a copy for the pc. If he gets tonight i shall post a picture of my buttocks on planet cricket :cheers :cheers :cheers

The_gas said:
Ditto. I sent my girlfriends brother down to game today to try and get me a copy for the pc. If he gets tonight i shall post a picture of my buttocks on planet cricket :cheers :cheers :cheers

Lets hope he doesn't get it then :D

I think the replays are pretty good.

It's the end of innings hilights that are disapointing. It seems to play them too quickly.

Well I'm trusting my instincts on this and getting the game bought for me as I type. I'm downloading the BLC demo though so it will be good to compare (900MB in 2 and a half hours on a 1MB connection not too bad really)

I have got the game, will get to play it when i get home.

If anyone wants a full frontal shot just pm me. :)

hey i have the xbox version but no save option ...................................................................................................................... tried test matches tours all modes so save option :S

dere is only 1 paki stadium and 1 india stadium and less stadiums ... is it only the xbox version prob or wat :S

Last edited:
m@c said:
My local PC shop which is normally the best had no copies til a week away!! so went down to Game and they had 1 left!! Not saying they sold many mind as there is not much of a demand for cricket in Ireland.

The_gas said:
I have got the game, will get to play it when i get home.

If anyone wants a full frontal shot just pm me. :)
Forget the full frontal gas (feeling sick now at the thought ;)), just a review of the game after your first 50 over match will suffice :p

jonah said:
Forget the full frontal gas (feeling sick now at the thought ;)), just a review of the game after your first 50 over match will suffice :p

Ok mate, but the offer still stands :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread