I need batting help

Eddsmith85

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
When I bat with a left hander and try to play a cover drive front or back foot the batsmen doesnt even play a shot and just leaves it. I know the controls are reversed for a left hander so im pressing down and left for a cover drive but still nothing.
Is this a bug or am i being stupid. My keyboard is working fine so it cant be my pc. Please help :crying i need some runs!!

sid_19840

International Coach
No actually you got it wrong,to play the cover-drive for left hander press right,or right and down as that is the direction u want the ball to go.I hope u understood.

Eddsmith85 said:
When I bat with a left hander and try to play a cover drive front or back foot the batsmen doesnt even play a shot and just leaves it. I know the controls are reversed for a left hander so im pressing down and left for a cover drive but still nothing.
Is this a bug or am i being stupid. My keyboard is working fine so it cant be my pc. Please help :crying i need some runs!!

Eddsmith85

School Cricketer
Sorry thats what i meant i'm pressing right and down with front/back foot to play the shot but the batsmen does nothing just lets the ball pass him.

Users who are viewing this thread