I Need to know an answer for this.

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am Playing for Barbados in this game ( cricket coach)
and some time it take 5- 10 or more just to wait until my date to play I am getting annoyed waiting. is there can thing I can do to Skip this wait and just play my matches :(

Hooper

ICC Board Member
yeah, this is an annoying feature!

Iam currently playing as Australia and its taken me half an hour to get from may to july! Its so damn annoying!

I think Glenn said they might change this in the future..

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
yeah, this is an annoying feature!

Iam currently playing as Australia and its taken me half an hour to get from may to july! Its so damn annoying!

I think Glenn said they might change this in the future..

cooll can't wait maybe. oh i forgot this wait will also kill me ;)

lancashire666

International Coach
it really shouldnt take 5-10 minutes inbetween games! its just when the season finishes and you have to wait for it to start again it takes time. i have to wait like 30 seconds per day if im not playing

KBC

Panel of Selectors
it really shouldnt take 5-10 minutes inbetween games! its just when the season finishes and you have to wait for it to start again it takes time. i have to wait like 30 seconds per day if im not playing

Me too for that matter..earlier,i had a serious trouble with the game speed..to move 15 days ahead,i took me about 12 minutes or so..But Now,It's Merely taking 2-6 seconds to complete a day..

maybe,the skysports skin improved the performence i think:rolleyes:

not faking..seriously,not self patting myself over my works,but,since i applied the patch for myself,the game started to run like never before..[SERIOUS]:)

Hooper

ICC Board Member
bahaha that idea sounds ridicolous KBC:p I will see for myself - but to sim 3 days takes me 30 seconds :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread