Your Cricket I now know how KP felt...

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
In the end though, they are only cheating themselves by using illegal actions.
I doubt if some of them even know that their actions are illegal. One guy told me that he was trying to bowl like Malinga. But as far as I have noticed this only happens in parks and streets and not in club or school level cricket.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
I actually did try and charge the 2nd beamer, because i hada feeling it was coming. Then it came eye level and i got down the last second.

Saltires

Club Cricketer
At my club there aren't enough juniors to have anything between U11s and adult teams so I play against adults all the time. Adult fast bowlers don't often bowl beamers but when they do it is hell scary!!!! The only advice I can give is get out of the way as fast as you can in whatever way you can!! Medium pacers and spinners: just pull them.

Getting hit is sore but nothing compared to copping it down below!! I got hit there for the first time the other week by an adult left arm seamer and man was it sore!!!! Not too bad initially but then you get like cramps and feel sick and stuff, makes it kinda hard to keep batting!!! Cue all sorts of stories about deep heat and team mates boxes etc etc so the pain was eventually laughed away!!! Any of you guys had the nip-back-knacker-cracker?? :p

Chimp132

International Cricketer
lol ive never had a beamer from a fast bowler, i playd for a lower division team and got a beamer from a quick spinner though, got my bat up nd defended it thoiugh, it musta been chest height tho but was coming at around 65mph id say so it was a bit dodgey :s

Users who are viewing this thread