I want to download all the face packs etc but have a problem

NUFC-OMS

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
All the player names in the game are mis-spelt, so they dont match the names of the files I am downloading.

Theres an in-game editor but it would take years to do all the teams!!!

Is there a download available that corrects the names please?

NUFC-OMS

School Cricketer
Whats the point in having this forum if no-one helps anyone out with their queries?

I suppose you wont answer that either! Do I need to have made a 1000 posts or summik to get a reply like? :mad:

usy

Chairman of Selectors
if you will act like that, you'ill get nothing, ignorant.

NUFC-OMS

School Cricketer
If you used the search function (not to mention checking www.cricketcoachgame.com) you might find this page http://www.cricketcoachgame.com/?section=news&nid=7

Id already used that and fixed the names thanks, only problem is none of the player pics still work, are you supposed to see them during the match or only when you look at profiles after a game has finished???

ie: Im only loading up twenty 20 games at the minute but cant see any pics.

Id appreciate any more help cheers!

lancashire666

International Coach
you should see the pictures when you click on a players name in your squad screen, if not make sure that the pictures are in the folder - Cricket Coach 2007\graphics\pics\players, i think you have to make the folder yourself

Oli Norwell

School Cricketer
You see the pictures in the player profile screens, nowhere else. (Although in Ford Ranger Cup Manager they also appear on the match preview screen).

Users who are viewing this thread