I Would Like To Help...

andy82

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
evertonfan said:
That list is criminally lacking a scouser.

EDIT: Lol, no pun intended.

Ok, we should have a Scouser, A Brummie, A Geordie, A Posh Knob, A Cockney and a folk from Norfolk :p

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
andy82 said:
Ok, we should have a Scouser, A Brummie, A Geordie, A Posh Knob, A Cockney and a folk from Norfolk :p

Im far from that one, and Rhys (W3lshrugby) is the guy to fill in that role :p

That list is lacking some good old proper Lancashire accent, I reckon i sound like Boycott but with a lancashire accent :rolleyes:

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
It's going to sound really cheesy if people are putting on accents. I'll be amazed if they can recite the lines in that same accent. :p I've probably asked this before but are the comms going to introduce eachother?

handsome

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey ppl I am an Indian would help you with a Indian commentator, also i have commentated in our regional Matches, i could also do some other accents would post my resume soon.....

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
legend_master said:
hmm..there are a lot of Aussies...we will need some Indian and West indian comms as well...leave it with me. Any English people in that list?

Im on as a reserve and am English if you want to use me

bairdos90

Club Cricketer
im from northern ireland...

i could do a jackie fullerton (BBC northern ireland commentator... did the ireland vs england odi) as he often commentates.

perhaps some of the english/welsh/scottish/irish members are familiar with a belfast accent... either way i will help if required!:D

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
I think anyone would be happy to help but people should talk in their normal voice and not a dodgy accent

bairdos90

Club Cricketer
yea..

maybe i would be good for ireland home matches thats all i think... after all that ODI was at civil service belfast, very near me.

Users who are viewing this thread