Icc 2002

djdj

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Have searched around to find a proper detailed way of editing ICC 2002 but cannot find one. I want to update the game player roster etc along with the database. I've heard of magpie, artmoney or hex but dunno how to use them properly or where to go. If someone could explain in detail a way of editing the game so that i and others can understand would be cool.

john123

School Cricketer
yer i've got ICC 2002 and need to understand how to use an editor or get hands on one! been buggin' me for a while. if anyone could help would appreciate from patches to a full editor

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
ICC2002 has a decrypted database that is used somehow with magpie to make it editable. I don't have the game so I don't know how to do it, but this is what I've read around the place. With regards to an updated database, unless you really want to do it yourself, I believe there is a 2009 one over at cricketweb.net in the forums somewhere

morgieb

County Cricketer
ICC2002 has a decrypted database that is used somehow with magpie to make it editable. I don't have the game so I don't know how to do it, but this is what I've read around the place. With regards to an updated database, unless you really want to do it yourself, I believe there is a 2009 one over at cricketweb.net in the forums somewhere

Yep, spot on. However, Magpie doesn't seem to exist for whatever reason. And Artmoney's way different apparently. Try a hex editor to edit it.

You can find an updated database from 2005-present on cricketweb's forums.

djdj

School Cricketer
how do u add a patch or updated database to the game? sorry im not tht gd at computers

Chewie

BCCI President
I think you have to go into the ICC2002 folder in your program files and replace the database file with what you downloaded from their site

djdj

School Cricketer
yer so i got the update from cricketweb looks quality, however is it possible to edit the photos of the players or the pictures in the background. quickly tried but said access denied...any suggestions??

john123

School Cricketer
i downloaded the update from cricketweb too and would also like to know how to edit the photos of players n grounds especially oval etc. also downloaded the patch from cricketweb and it gave me this file - icc2p132. where do you put this file?

Chewie

BCCI President
I've never played ICC2002 sorry so I don't know how it works. What is the file extension on that file however?

john123

School Cricketer
yer i downloaded tht patch icc2p132 but dunno where to put it. ive managed to update the photos of the players but wanna do background pics next. thought they'd be an icc 2002 expert on here to help

Chewie

BCCI President
You'd probably be better to ask them over there. I don't think anyone here plays ICC2002

morgieb

County Cricketer
You'd probably be better to ask them over there. I don't think anyone here plays ICC2002
No one plays ICC 2002 anymore over there either! :p

Find a picture of what you want and save it in the background folder or whatever you want it to be, but I'm not sure whether it'll work.

dmac

School Cricketer
for backrounds edit them in paint and make sure there the same dimensions as the default ones

Users who are viewing this thread