ICC Champions Trophy 2017

Star will broadcast India's Warmumps guys. :)

I'm not talking about this match specifically. No I am not watching it live. Also WTF does "playboy" supposed to mean?

Cool I wouldve like to watch the warm up matches, shame they dont broadcast them.

Consider it as a compliment, 'playboy'.[DOUBLEPOST=1495905333][/DOUBLEPOST]
Star will broadcast India's Warmumps guys. :)

Cant wait for the 4th, gonna be insane!

The flat pitches trend in England have been there ever since the season after the 2015 WC.Going by the warmups result and Eng - SA series this ct will be a run fest.

Now that was some brutal late order batting by these two unknown players, specially Fahim Ashraf. I guess Imad is probably not the right kind of bowler on such flat pitches, Fahim is an automatic choice to replace him. Fakhar should open instead of Azhar Ali.

^ Agreed. The main thing is rotating the strike in the game. A lot of the game it was just hitting boundaries which will be a lot harder against better bowling attacks.

^ Agreed. The main thing is rotating the strike in the game. A lot of the game it was just hitting boundaries which will be a lot harder against better bowling attacks.
Strike rotation is a problem with most of Pakistani players through-out their history except the players from Karachi. 300 will be the new 250 in this CT, the way pitches are behaving. We have to plan our lineup in a way that no two slow players bat together. I will stick with the lineup posted in the Pakistan team thread, except replacing Imad with Fahim.

Man I told you guys. Fahim Ashraf can bat. He should play at no. 6 or 7.

Strike rotation is a problem with most of Pakistani players through-out their history except the players from Karachi. 300 will be the new 250 in this CT, the way pitches are behaving. We have to plan our lineup in a way that no two slow players bat together. I will stick with the lineup posted in the Pakistan team thread, except replacing Imad with Fahim.
Agreed, but with the likes of Azhar Ali, Shehzad, Hafeez all within in the top 3, it seems we might struggle for a quick start!

There is no point in putting Hafeez front of Malik and Sarfraz. Specially when his current batting form is poor and struggles to play at top in England conditions.

Had a good (and questionAble run) but streak ends on the 4th, 6-1!

Users who are viewing this thread