KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Pakistan didn't won any game in the last CT too :) A repeat of 2013 is possible !! Africa will be a tough opponent !! Lanka and Pak will be a match to watch :p[DOUBLEPOST=1496659257][/DOUBLEPOST]
Had a put a lot of effort in this and it's CT related too, please have a check: CT17!
Nice Work :)

Salman.

Chairman of Selectors
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Kohli at the death.
What about the catch that Fakhar dropped?[DOUBLEPOST=1496663632][/DOUBLEPOST]

Just a quick example. Be was projected to be the next Wasim for Pakistan.
I don't think you know that he suffered an injury and was forced to change his action. This was the start of his downfall. PCB didn't destroy him. He is an average player and doesn't deserve to be in the team.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What about the catch that Fakhar dropped?

You're literally picking hairs at the moment. My point is solely this: Wahab is the most experienced seamer in the squad. It should be his role to take wickets, be the go-to bowler for Sarfaraz. Instead, he is a major liability for Pakistan and is often more expensive than not.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Post mortem of the match - the gap has become so wide between these two teams (India and Pakistan) that the so-called rivalry does not excite anymore. I was frankly not keen on waking up early for the match yesterday because deep in my mind, I knew that India will come through. The kind of calm that gave me, is totally unusual for the pre-match hype of an India-Pakistan match that used to happen before. India also play a slightly old school cricket (it might most likely hurt India when we face teams like AUS, ENG in the next stages) but even that is way enough for Pakistan.

Pakistan need to find some way to return to good form and consistently challenge top sides in the world.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Bangladesh Batting (Today) inspired by Pakistan Batting (Yesterday) :P

Last edited:

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Pakistan's batting yesterday was like....

giphy.gif

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Let us understand some things-

Say England were playing India and during India's innings if you looked at the score in the 44th over, you'd back England, easily. Yes, picking and repeatedly picking Wahab Riaz is moronic, but everyone knew really well that even with our pedestrian pace in the 35-44 overs mark, it would be enough for Pakistan. Pak's issues are not bowling related. With some tinkering, it can be immediately fixed. Their issues are fitness, fielding and batting. Batting of all types basically. Power, consistent anchors who can turn it on at any given stage, depth etc. etc.

I will again say it- Pakistan need a stable management and selection panel that is up to date with modern day cricket and that can basically boycott the media. May be even live in a parallel universe to the media so that they can go about their business and build towards a team for the future. If you look at the number of 'recycled' players in the line up, specially batsmen, it's hilarious! Every year someone makes a 'comeback.'

The first thing they need to do is put Sarfaraz at the top of the order, Malik at 4 and drop Hafeez and co. This doesn't mean recalling U Akmal!

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Coming back to India - can say they were nowhere near being good enough but they coasted through because even when not being at their best, they were too good for the opposition yesterday. But need reality checks. Yesterday's fielding effort was below par for a side like India who have shown tremendous improvement in the recent times for being a good fielding side.

I guess Ashwin could probably go one more match by sitting on the sidelines as we play Sri Lanka next and being another subcontinental side with better batting record against spinners. With not much rain to be expected at the Oval, maybe bring back Shami for Bumrah and strengthen the attacking nature of our bowling more? Batting wise, we are all set and cannot make any changes whatsoever even though we want to tinker with the openers for their slow scoring style. :D

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag