ICC Cricket World Cup - May/July 2019

Who will be crowned the ODI World Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
If I were Sarfaraz, I would drop Hafeez for Asif Ali and move myself in Hafeez's batting position. We already have five proper bowlers, and Haris can bowl too.

He should bat 5 and Haris 4. That worthless moron should definitely not be anywhere near any international side. After 2 decades of international cricket he has got out to 3 part timers after getting starts and after getting a life as well. Unbelievable! Just unreal!

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
NZ need to give the sack to Munro and replace him with Nichols and perhaps get Latham to open.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
He should bat 5 and Haris 4. That worthless moron should definitely not be anywhere near any international side. After 2 decades of international cricket he has got out to 3 part timers after getting starts and after getting a life as well. Unbelievable! Just unreal!
Hafeez does needs to go but I rather try someone else then Asif Ali, I think Asif Ali is just not a good player.

B

Bigby Wolf

I am just happy that Babar Azam scored a century. Why? Because he was my dream 11 fantasy team captain and I won decent amount of cash because of him and Sohail.:p

On a serious note great win for Pakistan against an unbeaten NZ side now its about remaining two games you expect them to beat Afghanistan on Sunday but then again its Pakistan who knows which side will turn up against.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
NZ need to give the sack to Munro and replace him with Nichols and perhaps get Latham to open.

Latham’s barely been in good form himself either. Also, Latham’s one of the better players of spin in this lineup which is why he bats at 5.

I would probably bring in Nicholls and Blundell for the last two games.

Bevab

Staff Member
Shoaib Malik.[DOUBLEPOST=1561574394][/DOUBLEPOST]India is now the only undefeated side in this World Cup.

You did read the article that @CerealKiller posted a few pages ago right? Why would you want Malik in the side despite every evidence showing that he isn’t the player he once was? I would rather have Hafeez/Asif Ali at 6. Pakistan needs to invest in finding a good aggressive finisher like Razzaq who can also bowl or further develop Wasim/Asif so that Sarfaraz doesn’t bat at 6 or 7 ever again. :rolleyes

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Babar finally converted a fifty into 100. Haris has shown himself to be as good as him. Now let's hope we the momentum stays with us against Afghanistan.

Bevab

Staff Member
Even if India loses Pakistan can still have a chance If Australia beats NZ then Eng-NZ becomes a virtual knockout.

I can’t really see a scenario where Pakistan have a better NRR than the Black Caps. England succumbing to the pressure is something that I can very well envision, but the other teams need to take advantage of it. Would love nothing more than England getting knocked out due to their board pushing for the change to the WC format.

Bevab

Staff Member
Yeah! He needs to be tried. He scored a 100 in the warm-up. Time for his debut. Also if Nz had played Sodhi much would've been different.

Blundell’s also the better keeper, should be a no brainer at this point.

I’m not really sure how Sodhi would fit into this current lineup though. NZ have been lucky that they’ve generally received green tracks until today, but none of their bowlers have actually done bad enough to warrant a drop. Their bowling unit works well in tandem too at the moment.

An extremely bold move would be to replace Munro with Sodhi and push everyone one position up with Latham (if he’s in the XI) or Williamson playing as the opener, weakening the team’s batting depth slightly but gaining an additional, different weapon in their bowling arsenal. Is Sodhi really worth weakening the batting lineup though?

Users who are viewing this thread