ICC Cricket World Cup - May/July 2019

Who will be crowned the ODI World Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Fun fact : if SA had won the 2015 WC semifinal, AB would've been banned for the final due to an over rate offense.

Bevab

Staff Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
One of Kane Richardson’s supposed strength is his death bowling and ability to bowl yorkers. Keeping that in mind, Cummins should be bowling out in the middle overs alongside one of the fifth bowlers in pairs after his opening spell.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Seems like there are good odds of both India games this week being washouts. Would get sadistic pleasure in watching that happen. Maybe, just maybe, it might force the ICC to schedule sensibly.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
I feel Australia have fallen short of a winnable score here. That comeback from Amir was excellent. Wonder why Warner has been playing slower than normal these days.

Seems like there are good odds of both India games this week being washouts. Would get sadistic pleasure in watching that happen. Maybe, just maybe, it might force the ICC to schedule sensibly.

Would be absolutely insane but I'd also derive sadistic pleasure from it. Insane scheduling with no reserve days and the response Dave Richardson has given is silly. The tournament length can be the same while the reserve days overlap into the next day's games. If you can have a double header on the weekend, you can easily have a reserve day for each game that overlaps with another game.

If the game somehow gets underway tomorrow, India should play all 3 seamers plus Shankar (picking Shankar because of the medium pace he gives - Karthik anyways doesn't inspire confidence on seaming tracks).

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
So there are odds that India vs Pakistan match might get washout, that will be funny.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I can't believe Australia are not playing Behrendoff. This attack with him opening the bowling with Stars and Cummins will give Finch more of his two gun bowler's overs in the middle. Australia are visibly struggling in this area and I honestly feel M Marsh just walks into this side. I just don't see the value of Stoinis. He has made it this far on the basis of one innings.[DOUBLEPOST=1560353361][/DOUBLEPOST]And this is a knob move to have Malik not be in here.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Now I miss Shadab and Haris. Over-confident Imam, Wierd from Hafeez, And The "English" Malik.

Shadab would be one of the first people on the team sheet for me. The issue again goes back to Junaid. The absence of Junaid made them play SS Afridi. That meant no spinner.

I think Malik just got a peach. He didn't play a stupid shot. Imam had a strangle, fair enough. My issue with Hafeez remains. He will play these 30's and 40's but he will not single handedly win you games of cricket.

Users who are viewing this thread