ICC Cricket World Cup - May/July 2019

Who will be crowned the ODI World Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alexei.

User Title Purchaser
PAK...
NZ....
LQ
QG
Sydney Thunder
Shadab would be one of the first people on the team sheet for me. The issue again goes back to Junaid. The absence of Junaid made them play SS Afridi. That meant no spinner.

I think Malik just got a peach. He didn't play a stupid shot. Imam had a strangle, fair enough. My issue with Hafeez remains. He will play these 30's and 40's but he will not single handedly win you games of cricket.
There goes Asif! Reminds me of this http://www.espncricinfo.com/series/...-12th-match-group-b-icc-champions-trophy-2017
Of course not gonna happen, Stronger Opposition, More runs.
Everyone thought Aus would score at least 350 but Pak came roaring back. Now everyone thinks Pak has lost the game but you never know. Still There goes the match

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Think Finch should bring Starc to mope up the long Pakistani tail. Hasan Ali is having a fun time out there swinging for the hills.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
This is where imaginative captaincy goes for a toss. Typical modern day captaincy where captains don't bother thinking.

I think Malik should bat 5 and Sarfaraz 6 but they played vice versa today. Fair enough. I honestly would not have sent Asif Ali in when they did.

Notice- Finch had Cummins on after Starc couldn't break the partnership. He was looking for wickets. Was Asif Ali being the last recognised batter going to attack any bowler in that situation? Doubtful.

How do you then come back in the game? Counter attack. Had Sarfaraz and Arthur got Wahab in, they would have had the cushion of knowing they still had someone in the shed and forced Finch to get his 5th bowler out of the way. Might not have worked, but it was worth a punt.

Alexei.

User Title Purchaser
PAK...
NZ....
LQ
QG
Sydney Thunder
Pakistan just need to look to string a run a ball 30-40 run partnership here.
Yeah, But Australia's 3 wkts away.
96 off 80 is doable, some more sixes from Hasan perhaps and I wish Amir comes next, he bats fine better than SSA. It's time for sarfraz to lead from the front.[DOUBLEPOST=1560356324][/DOUBLEPOST]
we only had one decent Partnership between Imam and Hafeez
Imam-Babar was best. Misbah said well that Imam and Babar are Pakistan batting's glue. Shouldn't have dropped Finch on 33

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Yeah, But Australia's 3 wkts away.
96 off 80 is doable, some more sixes from Hasan perhaps and I wish Amir comes next, he bats fine better than SSA. It's time for sarfraz to lead from the front.[DOUBLEPOST=1560356324][/DOUBLEPOST]
Imam-Babar was best. Misbah said well that Imam and Babar are Pakistan batting's glue. Shouldn't have dropped Finch on 33
Yes them drop catches from Asif Ali have cost Pakistan, He should have made up for it by batting good but he failed.
Time and time again Fielding is letting Pakistan down.

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
This is still game on if Pakistan show some sense. Another 30-odd from this partnership would give Amir a fighting chance.

Alexei.

User Title Purchaser
PAK...
NZ....
LQ
QG
Sydney Thunder
Yes them drop catches from Asif Ali have cost Pakistan, He should have made up for it by batting good but he failed.
Time and time again Fielding is letting Pakistan down.
@CerealKiller and @Master Khan I can say this for Wahab : "khata hai to lagata bhi hai". :p and for Sarfraz of course dhoka ni dega

Edit: Short balls still doing damage to Pakistan.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Pakistan are winning this! This is some innings from Wahab Riaz. And a very good one from Hassan Ali too

Users who are viewing this thread