PS3: ICC Cricket World Cup (ODI)

Which team will win the ICC Cricket World Cup?

• Total voters

Cricz25

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
@VinitPhilip : Thanks a lot Bro. You kept ur promise :clap . Guys, my mobile net is very slow today. Someone please pass on my message to Vinit on Watsapp. Thanks.

lonewolf5646

Club Captain
ok guys first quarter final between england and new zealand has been completed

New Zealand won the toss and put England into bat
England started of badly and kept loosing wickets at regular interval in laggy situation
to finally bundle out for 178

New Zealand thought that it will be a cakewalk after getting England all out for such a low score
But they were reduced to 23/5 by some good line and length and attacking bowling by England and this got them frustrated

At this point things got heated up and New Zealand forfeited the game to England accusing of lag
and other things without any reason
England have finally accepted the forfeit just for the sake of tournament and so many people investing so much time in this tourney and have decided not to play New Zealand manager in any further games in any leagues because of his unsporting behaviour
also england would like to warn managers who intend to play against new zealand manager to never bat first in long formats as u will never know wether the game will ever be completed coz same thing has happened in at least 4-5 games including TEST MATCHES where a lot of concentration and time has to be invested just to know that opponent walks out coz he cannot keep up with the opponents skills

final score

England - 178 all out in 45 overs
New Zealand - 26/5 in 8 overs

England won by forfeit

England now await result of Pakitan Vs West Indies to play one of them in semis

kushari

International Coach
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

England started of badly and kept loosing wickets at regular interval in laggy situation

New Zealand thought that it will be a cakewalk after getting England all out for such a low score
But they were reduced to 23/5 by some good line and length and attacking bowling by England and this got them frustrated

At this point things got heated up and New Zealand forfeited the game to England accusing of lag
England have finally accepted the forfeit just for the sake of tournament and so many people investing so much time in this tourney and have decided not to play New Zealand manager in any further games in any leagues because of his unsporting behaviour
also england would like to warn managers who intend to play against new zealand manager to never bat first in long formats as u will never know wether the game will ever be completed coz same thing has happened in at least 4-5 games including TEST MATCHES where a lot of concentration and time has to be invested just to know that opponent walks out coz he cannot keep up with the opponents skills

final score

England won by forfeit

Congrats @lonewolf5646 for getting into SEMI FINAL Stage....Wish you best for th Semi Final & Final...

francisjery

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

final score

England won by forfeit

That was a good comment. England won by forfeit that would have been more than enough I guess. You dont have any rights to comment on me and none of your damn business. I have taken a ban on myself so you dont have to worry about the future games. I request please check your net connection. I am not here anymore.

lonewolf5646

Club Captain
Dude I don't intend to comment on you nor do I have to
and as per your self ban you have done this 4-5 times before so I don't think anyone is taking that seriously
about my net connection I have played enough online so don't need any suggestions on that
and you please improve your game skills to compete with good players

Thanks I am out of here now also

bvnr410

Club Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Quarter Finals Srilanka vs Afghanistan:
IMG-20141128-WA0003.jpeg IMG-20141129-WA0000.jpeg IMG-20141129-WA0002.jpeg

D

Deleted member 149013

final score

England won by forfeit

Is there anychance I could take over New Zealand?

Users who are viewing this thread