PS3: ICC Cricket World Cup (ODI)

Which team will win the ICC Cricket World Cup?

• Total voters

rishabh96

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
We are very close to climax and I really wanna thank every single guy who was committed to this and showed full interest. Especially @francisjery. Seriously man without you, this league was nothing so big thanks to you. It's getting very exciting now and I hope the best team wins. :)

kushari

International Coach
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
We are very close to climax and I really wanna thank every single guy who was committed to this and showed full interest. Especially @francisjery. Seriously man without you, this league was nothing so big thanks to you. It's getting very exciting now and I hope the best team wins. :)

You also deserve a lot of credit @rishabh96 ..After all its is completely your baby...You have conceptualized and worked hard along with Francis to make this Tournament a grand success.. I personally feeling very sorry for not been able to take part in it because of my erratic travel schedule..

Good Luck to all the Semi Finalist....

RIZZYX

International Coach
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So the semi final line ups are as follows:

Pakistan (@RIZZYX) vs England (@lonewolf5646) - Saturday 13th of December

South Africa (@Acid Burn) vs Afghanistan (@bvnr410)

The polls have long suggested that Pakistan are the favourites to win the world cup, but both England and South Africa come in the Semi Finals undefeated so for me they are the favourites to make it the final. England have already comfortably beat Pakistan in the group stages, whilst South Africa face the dangerous Afghans for the first time in the cup.

rnjthkmr

School Cricketer
hello everyone. What happened to this world cup. Who won the tournament.

Is there any team I can take up after world cup.

PS: I dont have whats app. But i will try to be active here as much as possible

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
I still need to play my Semi final against Afghanistan , as he was "out of Station"

Not sure about the result of the Pakistan vs England game.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I still need to play my Semi final against Afghanistan , as he was "out of Station"

Not sure about the result of the Pakistan vs England game.

Do you guys play with some sort of house rules related to team selection, bowling or field settings? If yes, can you share the same as am curious what sort of rules you play with. E.g., during AC09 days I used to play with the following rules with my friends - only one fast bowler, minimum of two players posted at the boundary at all times and not more than two close-in fielders (excluding slips).

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Do you guys play with some sort of house rules related to team selection, bowling or field settings? If yes, can you share the same as am curious what sort of rules you play with. E.g., during AC09 days I used to play with the following rules with my friends - only one fast bowler, minimum of two players posted at the boundary at all times and not more than two close-in fielders (excluding slips).

Here`s the rules for this league , (and most of the other leagues) .

Rules for fielding placement:

1) During Powerplay 1
Max 2 players outside the circle.
Max 2 players behind sqaure leg.

2) During Second & Third Powerplay
Max 3 players outside the circle
Max 2 players behind square leg

3) During Non Powerplay
Max 4 players outside the circle

4) Straight hit fielders are not restricted (since this is not banned in international cricket)

5) Players can use any combination of offside/legside field placement.

6) Max Legside fielders 5

Rules for Bowling:

1) One bouncer allowed per over for Fast/Fast Medium/Medium Pace bolwer

2) Slow bouncers are banned for Medium pacers.

3) Bowling more than 6m with spin bowler is banned.

4) 2 reviews allowed per innings

5) Glitches and lags are part of DBC as of now. However, if the game is too laggy, it can be restarted if both managers agree.

Following editing needs to be done in the match type designer (mandatory)

* New ball Available - 25 Overs
* Bouncers Per Over - 1
* Decision Reviews per Innings - 2

Field Restriction
* Max Legside - 5
* Max Behind Leg - 2
* Max Outfielders - 4
* Field Restriction Count - 3

Field Restriction 1
* Starts at over - 1
* Max Outfielders - 2
* Duration - 10

Field Restriction 2
* Calling Team - Batting
* Max Outfielders - 3
* Duration - 5

Field Restriction 3
* Calling Team - Bowling
* Max Outfielders - 3
* Duration - 5

Please make the editing before the start of the match to avoid any confusion during the tournament

Following pitich conditions should be seleceted for all the matches
Dry
Hard
Pristine
No Cracks
No Wear

Points System

Win - 4 Points
Tie - 2 Points
Loss - 0 Points

Regarding the connectivity issue

If the players can not connect in league stages, the match will be considered as tie and the points will be shared.

Try playing a friendly F5 or T10 before starting the quarter finals and Semi - Final matches to check the connectivity. Official knock out matches should start only after all the qualified managers checked their connectivity. If there is a connectivity issue I will change the opponents according to the points and NRR.

The League match needs to be completed within ten days from the date mentioned for each round. If the match is not completed within the time frame. It will be considered Draw/Tie and the points will be shared. You can play the matches before the date provided but it needs to be completed within ten days from the allotted date.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India

1) During Powerplay 1

3) During Non Powerplay

4) Straight hit fielders are not restricted (since this is not banned in international cricket)

Rules for Bowling:

5) Glitches and lags are part of DBC as of now. However, if the game is too laggy, it can be restarted if both managers agree.

* Bouncers Per Over - 1

Field Restriction
* Max Legside - 5
* Max Behind Leg - 2
* Max Outfielders - 4

Field Restriction 1
* Starts at over - 1
* Max Outfielders - 2
* Duration - 10

Field Restriction 2
* Calling Team - Batting
* Max Outfielders - 3
* Duration - 5

Field Restriction 3
* Calling Team - Bowling
* Max Outfielders - 3
* Duration - 5

Please make the editing before the start of the match to avoid any confusion during the tournament

Dry
Hard
Pristine
No Cracks
No Wear

Points System

Win - 4 Points
Tie - 2 Points
Loss - 0 Points

If the players can not connect in league stages, the match will be considered as tie and the points will be shared.

Try playing a friendly F5 or T10 before starting the quarter finals and Semi - Final matches to check the connectivity. Official knock out matches should start only after all the qualified managers checked their connectivity. If there is a connectivity issue I will change the opponents according to the points and NRR.

The League match needs to be completed within ten days from the date mentioned for each round. If the match is not completed within the time frame. It will be considered Draw/Tie and the points will be shared. You can play the matches before the date provided but it needs to be completed within ten days from the allotted date.
Nice :thumbs

Why no wear and cracks for the pitch, that would be good and challenging right??

rnjthkmr

School Cricketer

1) During Powerplay 1

3) During Non Powerplay

Rules for Bowling:

* Bouncers Per Over - 1

Field Restriction
* Max Legside - 5
* Max Behind Leg - 2
* Max Outfielders - 4

Field Restriction 1
* Starts at over - 1
* Max Outfielders - 2
* Duration - 10

Field Restriction 2
* Calling Team - Batting
* Max Outfielders - 3
* Duration - 5

Field Restriction 3
* Calling Team - Bowling
* Max Outfielders - 3
* Duration - 5

Dry
Hard
Pristine
No Cracks
No Wear

Points System

Win - 4 Points
Tie - 2 Points
Loss - 0 Points

Very nice rules.

Looks like you have observed the nooks and corners of this game and created the rules according to every aspects.

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa

Why no wear and cracks for the pitch, that would be good and challenging right??

For sure.

But we were not sure if we were gonna last 50 Overs . I`m sure the next 50 Over Competition we will have it enabled.

In the T20 Leagues it is enabled.

Solomon

County Cricketer

@funnyadit This avoids any exploitation of short, slow, medium balls and the loopy double bounce by the spinners. Hard, Pristine Pitches maintains the same bounce throughout the game and the carry will be over the stumps even if its a slow, short pitched delivery. This makes the bowler to pitch it up further to take wickets.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
@funnyadit This avoids any exploitation of short, slow, medium balls and the loopy double bounce by the spinners. Hard, Pristine Pitches maintains the same bounce throughout the game and the carry will be over the stumps even if its a slow, short pitched delivery. This makes the bowler to pitch it up further to take wickets.
Agreed the point I am trying is that the crack on the pitch brings a new element to the game and a surprise to a batsman scoring well as it suddenly cuts through the crack making the batsman think...Yeah maybe like @Acid Burn said, it can be included for T20s as the no.of overs are reduced much compared to 50 overs and the competition can become tough...:thumbs

And add the point of ticking the normalize option for all matches for equal strength teams..

lonewolf5646

Club Captain
Semi final between England and pakistan

The much awaited semi final between England and pakistan was played in lahore

England won the toss and without any hesitation put pakistan into bat.
pakistan started off badly and lost early wicket but Jamshed consolidated the innings witj younis khan.England kept pressure with good line and length.
as the pacers failed to get any wickets England brought in the spin of Ali and it worked with pakistan loosing wickets and we're reduced for 85 odd for 5
England were looking good but afridi had other things in mind
he along with his partner put on 50 runs partnership for 6th wickets before getting out
England whi had won all their games on back of their pave bowling had to resort to spin of ali and pietersen pakistan lower order batsman batted brilliantly to take pak from 150 odd for 6 to 240 all out in 50 overs

The score was around 30 odd runs more then England would have liked but England started off well with woakes and root playing brilliantly and freely
none of the pak bowler were looking like taking wickets and England openers put on a record 180 runs partnership for first wicket before woakes fell for 80 odd runs falling short of century
Pakistan then resored to some good line and length but it was all a bit too late
root made a century and England reached the target in 40 overs with 6 wickets still in hand

England won the semi by 6 wickets and we're in their way in the finals still being the only team unbeaten in tournament

ROhnoXS.jpg

CWwlx79.jpg

JNPVgTp.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread