2nd PS3 T20 Champions Trophy- Completed

hkr4evr

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
krishh there has been a disaster, a suicide bomb blast in london! so all the matches cancelled and the 2nd semi-finals write off...hence it has been a while tournament started, many sponsors hanging there money in, so they crowned england champions! as they the only team to have reached finals!
haha :):laugh

lilas11

Club Cricketer
@hkr4evr... great win buddy .. dont know y u keep calling urself an underdog I have u pinned as the favorite ever since the super 6's..

@lonewolf.. tough luck mate ... u played well all thru but once again stumbled at the knock out stage.. better luck next time

@rizzyx... does tomorrow Wednesday work for u I d free between 7pm-9pm IST and 10pm-1am IST??

P

pcfan123

drumroll.jpg

hkr4evr

School Cricketer
comeone guys, we want a finalist...isit lilas or rizzy?

lets predict!

ermm for me lilas, and lilas to win the tourny!

i class lilas as barcelona and rizzy as inter milan!
lol i still back rizzy to win so bad! as i know i can play rizzy 50/50 lilas i face real trouble!
go jose murinhoo

owais_paki

School Cricketer
For the world cup, i'll be Pakistan. Count me in. Been waiting long. Thanks

owais_paki added 7 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

Orelse some other top team, but please try not giving me minows. Thanks.:)

owais_paki added 11 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

i'll be pakistan in this 1. Count me in lilas plz.

lilas11

Club Cricketer
@rizzy.. sorry about yesterday buddy last minute meeting came up... so wasnt even able to come online to inform u...Will u be on today after 10PM IST?
Work will keep me busy the next week also though considering I have no match practice having played only 1 game in the last 10-12 days I am quite sure ur gonna win against me which probably is for the better of the tourney i suppose.. so lets try n get this semi done asap

@ hkr4evr... thanks for picking me as the favorite but going into the semi's against a player of rizzy's calibre with no match practice leaves me with no real chance:noway

hkr4evr

School Cricketer
let me tell you, match practice means nothing, i thaught same but then when u come play after long you focus more, every ball! try to be sharp...i know rizzy has a class, but ive seen you put everyone down when required!
so considering your morale is down, work kept u busy, motivation is less,no match practive.... i'd give u 60% chance of winning and 40% to rizzy!

hkr4evr added 1 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

also to mention im sure everyone knew lone can easily defeat me..he stood 70% chance of winning...depends on lady luck, so who's got a better lady!?

RIZZYX

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Lilas, How about tomorrow, Friday? I should be able to come on around 10pm IST?

Confirm on here.

and lol lilas were pretty much in the same boat with regards to match practice, iv played very little myself, had 1 or 2 games with Thanda in the last week or 2.

Sorry guys for holding up this tourney.

ThandaMilk

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
....had 1 or 2 games with Thanda in the last week or 2....

And what happened in that last game Rizzy? eh? As much as it was a brilliant demonstration on my part of why I deserved to get knocked out in the group stages, it was also illustrative of why you're such a dangerous player - you sense an opening from a hopeless situation and you can turn it around within minutes.

krish1712

Club Cricketer
Anyone up for a game? Thanda/Rizzy?? Let me know when u will be online

lilas11

Club Cricketer
And what happened in that last game Rizzy? eh? As much as it was a brilliant demonstration on my part of why I deserved to get knocked out in the group stages, it was also illustrative of why you're such a dangerous player - you sense an opening from a hopeless situation and you can turn it around within minutes.

Lol and my last 2 games were a defeat to Thandamilk and an uncompleted game with krish which i would have lost... I ll be online in 10 minutes rizzy hope to get done with our game then...

Users who are viewing this thread