ICC Pepsi World Cricket League™-{Need Mangager For ST} Drafts Round II

Afridi Akhtar

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
127338copy.png

Simulation:- Syedur Rahmans Cricket Simulator
Format:- 5O Overs

The Beauty Of Dubai Cricket Stadium (DCS)
The Beauty Of Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium (ZCS)

Groups
Fixtures

60834312-icc-chief.jpg

The ICC Chief Executive Haroon Lorgat Has Announced a league named as ICC Pepsi World Cricket League,Which will be sponsored by the Pepsi.He has said that it will be contested in U.A.E,which will include two stadiums Dubai Sports City & Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium.He has said that it will contain 6 the teams from the world,and he has announced the six teams which can be seen below in teams section.There will be three matches for all the teams,the top four teams will qualify for the semi final,and the the finals will be decided by the winners of the semi finals.The first three matches will be played in Dubai Sports City and the other three will be played in Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium,the semi finals will be played in Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium & the finals will be played in Dubai Sports City.He has said that this league is contested in U.A.E for Spreading more cricket in U.A.E,as this league is the first ever league that U.A.E will host.He has also said that it will be more interesting for players,as this is the best place for cricket in winter.

ICC Pepsi World Cricket League Teams
sid2K11

U.A.E "Legends"

Paki007

Pakistan "Crushers"

Zohaib
India "IDOLS"

p23456789

England "Superstars"

Great Sixers

Australia "Kangroos"

Sri Lanka "Tigers"

Each Team will be having 15 Players

To Join Just Post your Name And Team Name

Drafts Forum:-
Code:
[CENTER][B]Drafts[/B][/CENTER]

[B]Junior Players Means Players At Age Of 20 or below
Senior Players Means Players At Age Of 25 Or Above[/B]

Draft I Round I - Select 4 Junior Players (2 Batsmen And 2 Bowlers)

Draft I Round II - Select 3 Junior Players (2 All Rounder And 1 Wicket Keeper)

Draft II Round I - Pick 6 Senior Players (3 Batsman 2 Bowlers 1 All Rounder)

Draft II Round II - Pick 2 Players (Pick 1 Wicket Keeper And 1 Bowler)

Last edited:

Afridi Akhtar

Club Cricketer
This is my old thread..and i contacted moderator..to make new league..he told me i can on one condition..if ill not run this league properly..ill be banned from making leagues for 1 month...so i accepted it..hope this is fantastic..enjoy....i made this for making it really fantastic..because my last league was boring.and no one liked it.

Last edited:

Afridi Akhtar

Club Cricketer
The Beauty of Dubai Cricket Stadium
image001jpvm.jpg

The dubai cricket stadium is known for its beauty.It is one of the best cricket stadium in the world.The lighting system of the stadium is unique. Instead of using towers the lights are mounted on the roof of the stands and creates a Ring Of Fire like view of the stadium. The lighting system is not used anywhere else in the world.It has a capacity of 25,000 spectators, but is expandable to 30,000 spectators. It is a part of the Dubai Sports City in Dubai.

Afridi Akhtar

Club Cricketer
The Beauty Of Zayed Cricket Stadium (ZCS)

sheikhzayedcricketstadi.jpg

The Sheikh Zayed Stadium in Abu Dhabi cost $22 million to build and is arguably one of the world's finest cricket grounds. It was opened in May 2004 and staged its first first-class match when Scotland played Kenya in the Intercontinental Cup that November.
The ground is dominated by two large stands at either end, with the areas square of the wicket offering large grass banking for spectators to sit, although during the daylight hours that might be less than appealing as there is no shade. There is no pavilion as such, with the large changing rooms under one of the stands, and teams watch from inside air-conditioned glass rooms

GreatSixer

School Cricketer
Edited

Sorry mate i forget that my exams are coming and i can't join this

Last edited:

harrisb

International Coach
Maybe you should decrease the number of players picked in each round, 6 players is a lot. At max it should be 3.

Afridi Akhtar

Club Cricketer
Srilanka Tigers In^^^...4 more teams to go!!!after that selection of players ...

Last edited:

GreatSixer

School Cricketer
mate i have the time for this .... i will manage Australian Kangroos :yes

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread