ICC President thinks Zimbabwe can be the best ODI team in the world!

Animator!

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
And your missing my point, my point is that they Can't
Derby can win the premiership, but they also Can't

So your telling me that in 100 years, Zimbabwe won't be free of an appressive regime that holds back all the money which then stops it being filtered into sports organisations because inflation is so ridiculously high. Get real. As soon as Mugabe dies there will be civil war and the UN will step in and rebuild the country. I imagine if Zimbabwe got the same facilities as we do in England And Australia are you honestly saying that in hundreds of years time they wont have even once become the best in the world. Anything can happen, you don't know how talented the next generation are going to be.

If I'm going to be honest, if Zimbabwe had all the player from Zimbabwe playing for them now that are in County Cricket, I reckon they'd plaster us in ODI's and possibly run us close in Tests.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
One only has to look at Brendan Taylor to see how promising Zimbabwe's youth is.

legspinner@fred

Club Cricketer
I'm not talking about in 100's of years, i'm talking about in 3 years.
If the ICC president said that in 100 years they could be the best, then I couldn't possibly comment, in 100 years China could be NO 1, if they get interested then the whole fabric of the universe will be destroyed, with that poulation..

IF Zim had there rebels back, they would be a very good team again which would be a proper and respectable Test and ODI team who could win a WC, but they don't have those rebels.

When Mugabe dies, we'll bump the thread..

Sureshot

Executive member
One only has to look at Brendan Taylor to see how promising Zimbabwe's youth is.

Zimbabwe's youth? You mean the one's dying every day due to a massive food shortage which is apparently our fault?

legspinner, I fear that even when Mugabe dies (He is in his 80s atm) that someone else will take over, you hear the American's talking about liberating Iraq, what about Zimbabwe and Sudan?

legspinner@fred

Club Cricketer
No strategic importance to America what so ever, and not much oil.
Unfortunately, when liberating a country, you do need to look at bonuses aswell...world we live in, always happens, always will, thats the way.

Animator!

School Cricketer
Mugabe doesn't actually have a lot genuine support in even his own party anymore. He doesn't have any support from the public thats for damn sure. Even those in his party don't back him that much anymore, they just do because in Zimbabwe working with Mugabe keeps you alive and off the streets stuggling to afford things with inflation.

Users who are viewing this thread