Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Akshay. said:
But we can have a total of only 5 matches
Edited thank you.
Looking for an away tour - Round 1
Any clubs that's not afraid... any takers?

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India

Andrin Issac

Andrin The Great
India
KKR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
BILATERAL SERIES

HOST CLUB: Johannesburg Knights :saf:
TOURING CLUB: Ranchi Rays :ind:
TOUR TYPE: Long Tour
MATCH SLOTS: 2 FC & 3 OD

To be confirmed by @Akshay.

confirmed from round 1 to 5... JKS now have 2 host slot left...

HOST CLUB: Kochi Tuskers America (@Andrin Issac )
TOURING CLUB: Chennai Super Kings
MATCH SLOTS: ( 2 FC & 3 OD
)
confirmed from round 1 to 5... but, you need to post match slots option too... KTA now have 2 host slot left...

HOST CLUB: Chennai Super Kings
TOURING CLUB: Ranchi Rays (@Naman Thakur ) and Punjab Lions (@thetruespiderman493 )
TOUR TYPE: One Day - Triangular Tournament
confirmed from round 6 to 12... CSK has used all there host slots...

HOST CLUB: All Stars Cricket Club
TOURING CLUB: Johannesburg Knights
MATCH SLOT: 1 FC & 4 OD
@RUDOLPH
confirmed from round 6 to 10... ASC now have 2 host slot left...

Last edited:

Akshay.

National Board President
India
Mumbai Indians
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
anyone likes to challenge us ??/ Kochi Tuskers America :yes
How about 1 friendly
Host Club: Johannesburg Knights
Touring Club: Kochi Tuskers America
Tour Type: One off friendly(FC/OD)
Match Slot: 11

Touring Club: Chennai Super Kings
Tour Type: One off friendly(FC/OD)
Match Slot: 13

Type of Matches to be decided by visiting clubs

@NaviN GandhI @Andrin Issac confirm please

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
5FwQiVD.png

Lahore Qalandars ( @Perfect Square ) are now eligible to arrange and accept the tour & tournaments under our Future Tour Programme...

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
unnamed.png
QALANDARS CLUB REPRESENTING IN ICC PRO CLUB

Lahore Qalandars the Pakistani franchise who plays in Pakistan Super League also stepped in to play Cricket outside the UAE. Franchise has also recently signed an agreement with T20 Global League to participate there in the future too. Lahore Qalandars is representing it's own club named same as the franchise in the ICC Pro Club. The club will be playing against other club teams in many tours and tournaments at different venues. Clubs will be signing all it's players within the told budget. Some teams have already signed and finalised their squads including Lahore Qalandars. Unfortunately you'll not see the usual fireworks and power hitting of Qalandars batsmen that you see in PSL because ICC Pro Club will only contain two formats, FC (5 day cricket) and List-A (50 overs cricket). Yes no T20s.

The Owner of Lahore Qalandars, Rana Fawad has signed a new manager to manage the Lahore Qalandars Club in this league. Abdul Rafay (Manager of LQ club) is already managing the whole club including Players Contracts and club's Home Ground. One Interviewer has already interviewed the owner and manager of this club.

Owner Interview to be followed ;
[Interviewer] Looks like Qalandars are spreading all over the world. After PSL and T20 Global League why did you thought that representing your franchise in ICC Pro Club will be a good idea and how are you seeing this league?
[Rana Fawad, Owner] Lahore Qalandars has already become a big brand of Cricket. PSL has played a huge role in promoting and establishing this brand. That's why we thought it will be good to give a shot in Global League and ICC Pro Club. As you all know we did a Talent Hunt camp in the past in Punjab region and it was only to held to give platform to young talent. Our aim here is to promote young players through this league. Our manager has already signed young players for the Lahore Qalandars club.
[interviewer] As per sources you will not be here to cheer your club. So do you have any other schedule?
[Rana Fawad, Owner] First of all no matter where I am I will always be supporting and cheering for my Qalandars. Yes it's true I will not be available here because I will be in South Africa, managing things for Durban Qalandars.
[Interviewer] I'll not going to take much time but since you will be not here than who will be here to support the club? We've heard that you've signed a manager!
[Rana Fawad, Owner] Yes I've signed a manager that will be managing the Lahore Qalandars Club in this league. His name is Abdul Rafay and I've given him full hand on this club.
[Interviewer] Last question for you sir. Do you think your club will be successful?
[Rana Fawad, Owner] I don't just think I believe and I know that our club will be successful because where there's Qalandar there is success. *giggles and smile*

Manager Interview to be followed ;
[Interviewer] How are things going and what are your feelings working with this franchise?
[Abdul Rafay, Manager] Things are going amazingly well and I'm very excited and happy to be a part of Lahore Qalandars.
[Interviewer] Have you ever managed and worked with a team/club this big?
[Abdul Rafay, Manager] I have worked with few teams and clubs on regional basis, but no I've never worked with a brand this big and I'm very dedicated to work.
[Interviewer] What are your team plans and how's the preparation going?
[Abdul Rafay, Manager] There is nothing special. We've tried to make things simple and we have a few plans and strategies that we'll not gonna tell *smiles*. We are fully prepared and you'll gonna see the work on the field.

SIGNED PLAYERS AND THEIR SALARIES

:pak: :bat: Usman Salahuddin [500k]
:pak: :bat: Aqeel Anjum [250k]
:pak: :bat: Hussain Talat [100k]
:pak: :bat: Sahibzada Farhan [100k]
:pak: :bat: Behram Khan [100k]
:pak: :bat: Khushdil Shah [100k]
:pak: :bat: Hamza Ghanchi [50k]

:pak: :wkb: Mohammad Rizwan # [500k]
:pak: :wkb: Umar Siddiq [250k]
:pak: :wk: Bismillah Khan [100k]

:pak: :ar: Faheem Ashraf # [500k]
:pak: :ar: Saad Nasim [250k]
:pak: :ar: Bilal Asif [250k]
:wi: :ar: Roston Chase # [250k]
:pak: :ar: Usman Qadir [50k]

:pak: :bwl: Hasan Ali # [850k]
:nzf: :bwl: Lockie Ferguson # [250k]
:eng: :bwl: Jamie Porter [100k]
:pak: :bwl: Amad Butt [100k]

:nzf: :bwl: Ish Sodhi # [250k]
:pak: :bwl: Qaiser Ashraf [50k]

Lahore Qalandars squad is very good and well balanced. I am also supporting Lahore Qalandars and I'm excited for their upcoming matches. Are you excited too?

P.S: I was eager to write the articles with Graphics but since I'm out of town I don't have my PC. I'm writing this from my mobile and I'm not good in articles :p
@Pinch hitter

Last edited:

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
How about 1 friendly
Touring Club: Kochi Tuskers America