ICC Tournament (Close This Please!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
How will we randomly pick teams and will we only use good teams because there are more county teams then 8.

There will be a draft order randomly drawn and the first person can chose the county they want to captain

Awesome but whats this about 2 years to build the team?

you only have until the start of the 2008 season to build your team and I will be expecting people to post there files so i can check this accordingly
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

match reports can be covered by whoever voulnteered up the top ( i cant remember who sorry) as well as stats. I will organize the draft as well as the ladder and trying to make sure everyone is playing.

It seems not to many englishmen are up for this so we will give it a few days until we get sign ups (starting now, im not reading back) and then we will organize a comp, i would prefer the group to be an even number no larger than 8 so its first in best dressed

edit: any other questions please pm me and i would also like to get in touch with Allrounder18 (I read back lol)

lancashire666

International Coach
will you pose the scores and stuff griffo?
i wont be playing as online isnt my thing and i work extreamly strange hours and deffo couldnt say if i would be free at a certain time but id like to know how its going on :)

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
I can write match reports mate.
Im first in and best dressed :D

My surrey team isn't very far cuz i only play it for my story so i can use that.

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
matt... its going to be a random draft! you cant chose your team and all teams will be different

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread