ICC World Cup 2007 West Indies on BLIC!

hits109

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
HEY, i was thinking earlier..... Why play the Past when u can mess with the Future (Well, suming like that lol)

Neways, i started to make a World Cup 2007. i made the loading screen so far... i will also be doing some Ad Boards instead of the WC2003 ones. Please Tell me wot u think!!!

wc20075px.jpg

now available for download at http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=13218

Last edited:

themuel1

International Coach
hits109 said:
you mean a world cup in those places???

No, what he means is add the teams and put them in the tournament. (He's joking though)

steppie

Club Cricketer
hits109 said:
HEY, i was thinking earlier..... Why play the Past when u can mess with the Future (Well, suming like that lol)

Neways, i started to make a World Cup 2007. i made the loading screen so far... i will also be doing some Ad Boards instead of the WC2003 ones. Please Tell me wot u think!!!

wc20075px.jpg

now available for download at http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=13218

mate that looks just awsome.onething though.can you make sure we can put our champions trophy squad in the worldcup coz the world cup ssquad is so old and many of the players are not playing anymore.so it would suck if we have to play with old squad in the 2007 world cup u know.,,keep up the good job.thanks

hits109

School Cricketer
steppie said:
mate that looks just awsome.onething though.can you make sure we can put our champions trophy squad in the worldcup coz the world cup ssquad is so old and many of the players are not playing anymore.so it would suck if we have to play with old squad in the 2007 world cup u know.,,keep up the good job.thanks

hmm, yes the squads are old.... i duno how to transfer the squads from Cham trophy to world cup, but i will try and find the right files and have a go!!

Hariz said:
Yeah mate lookin nice !!! A new menu interface would'nt go a miss !!!

yeh true, i will try :cool:,

i was thinking, the matches will need to be played in west indies, there must be sum way to unlock the grounds in world cup instead of playing South Africa

hits109

School Cricketer
Transition Slide

hey iv also done a transition slide for when ever a wicket falls or end of a over.... i duno how to describe it lol, take a look at the screenshot, ull knw wot i mean....

transitionslide3nv.jpg

do u fink i show keep the logo there? or get rid of it???

Users who are viewing this thread