ICC World T20 Mini Mafia! - Game End.

I am not sure which side is he on anyways. English or SA? Depends on who he is recruited with.

I am off now and won't be back till Monday. I don't want to hammer guddu without proper investigation, so:

Lynch: Mad

Because I have to vote somebody now!

Well I cant keep talking to myself....
Shall we proceed with the lynch, as its been a while since we have been stuck on this day.

I thought Ollie made a rule that if there was no hammer vote by the end of a certain period, then the person with the highest votes at that time would be lynched?

That was only if I was bored, and thought it was getting nowhere. I'm thinking of just starting to the night period now and lynching guddu to be fair.

And now I'm bored, so Day 4 write up.....

Guddu was.....

Not much happened on the 4th day, and people decided to head for guddu or treva and eventually went for guddu as he wasn't happy. The Australian skipper took his bat and slapped it straight onto guddu's head.

guddu was....

407023.html

You are Kevin Pietersen, figjam, Team England

You are the player with the biggest ego in the English set-up, nicknamed figjam by the Australians! But this is not a good thing, in this game it will count against you.
You are given a post restriction just in case your ego gets to big for the game! If you post more then 4 times in a day/night cycle you will be mod killed saying that you head has exploded because of your ego.

And with that, there are just 9 alive, and Night 4 is upon us, Send in your night roles.

Activity seems to be a problem, so at the end of Day periods now, if no majority has been reached. I will be randomly lynching someone.

Well, I was silenced for that day, obviously counting for some of the inactivity. I know a few people are away so hopefully activity can improve this week.

I actually did have some more thoughts to post...but unfortunately, I can't.

I've told Ollie that I want to be replaced, courtesy my exams(they're starting in 2 hours!).

Uhhh, final thoughts - I was forced to vote treva yesterday (so I used that to do something - which came off pretty well, but explaining that will take a while, and I don't have the time at this stage).

You guys need to take out some of the Australians. Clearly dangerous. KP is not the traitor it seems. England only have one more potential player - 2 if we count the traitor I guess.

Think I'm gonna stop this. No one posted in the last day and I have only received 2 PM's since I put the day post up.

Users who are viewing this thread