Identify the cricketer

Should vcash be awarded to the one who guesses the player right?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok, guess who the bowler is:

image-50922035-320x396

@King.Khan: Mike Hussey?

@p23456789: That guy is definitely from Essex. Seems pretty young player. I guess it's Recce Topley, but am not sure about it.

Reece Topley

Damn , you beat me to it ! :p

----------

Tim Murtagh (Middlesex) ??

That guy is from Middlesex for sure. For you can recogonize with the blocks in jersey. Like Haari even i strongly feel it is Tim Murtagh

Reece Topley

@p23456789: That guy is definitely from Essex. Seems pretty young player. I guess it's Recce Topley, but am not sure about it.

I can observe a pattern here ! :p :spy

Last edited:
I can observe a pattern here !
?????

----------

Isn't that guy from Essex. I can clearly see that 'AMLIN' logo and it's written in small letters that means the pic is from the current championship. S I went to cricinfo, went to the Essex page and found a similar photo. That's how I got it. I knew Murtagh though

Lol , I didn't question your answer , I only saw that the first part of both your sentences were similar , that was the pattern I was referring to . Plus Your long detailed answer reminded me of writing an IIT examination when I was doing my 12th as there used to be 'assertion & reasoning' :lol. I guess you misunderstood it . All is well now . :cheers

Last edited:
Correct Answer ^ :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread