if you'r stuck on a deserted island what games would you take with you

kmk1284

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
put 5 games and why

1) PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER
why: quiet possibily the greatest sports game ever made.the gameplay is super smooth and no 2 goals are similar. also you can virtually never get tired of the game.

2) LUMINES
why: like the above game this is a completely different experience every time.
the game also has catchy music and crisp visuals , easily the best puzzle game since tetris

3) VIRTUA FIGHTER
the game is unmasterable ,you can play it for years and years and still find a secret in it ,is easily ten times more deeper than another game in the same genre called tekken

4) FINAL FANTASY
if you want to complete any ff game you must be prepared to sit for 50
+ hours but if you want to complete it by exploring every nook and cranny of the game world the running time can easily go upto 200+ hours. so more hours of enjoyment

5) METAL GEAR SOLID
on WATCHING this games awesomely directed cutscenes your blood starts pumping faster, it also inspires you maybe ill get inspired and try to make a escape from the island

btw ill also carry a copy of cricket 2005 with me why because after playing a match ill realise how stupid i was to bring this game and kill myself ;)

.::Stevo::.

International Coach
Cricket 2005 - cause its got so many bugs in it i could survive a lifetime on the island.

tassietiger

International Cricketer
I wouldn't take any. There wouldn't be any power on the desert island, unless there happens to be a power plant stationed on the island, but even then you won't have a computer/console to use. If there was some bridge thing happening where power lines were travelling across to the island, I would tightrope my way across the power lines and return to the mainland.

Unless you mean a deserted island. In this case, this island could be Tasmania, as Tasmania is an island state, and when you look at it, sometimes Australia does desert Tasmania in comparison to the mainland states. As I already live in Tasmania, I wouldn't need to take anything with me as it would already be here.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
I would take the following:

1.Final Fantasy 7
2.Metal Gear Solid (PSone original)
3.Fallout 2
4.Pro Evolution Soccer 5

In fact, i'd just take my entire collection!

kmk1284

Club Cricketer
tassietiger said:
I wouldn't take any. There wouldn't be any power on the desert island, unless there happens to be a power plant stationed on the island, but even then you won't have a computer/console to use. If there was some bridge thing happening where power lines were travelling across to the island, I would tightrope my way across the power lines and return to the mainland.

Unless you mean a deserted island. In this case, this island could be Tasmania, as Tasmania is an island state, and when you look at it, sometimes Australia does desert Tasmania in comparison to the mainland states. As I already live in Tasmania, I wouldn't need to take anything with me as it would already be here.

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh..................
you just proved how smart you are

Ritwik

co-founder
Being left unattended for a long stretch of time to just play games and loll around would be every gamer's pet dream.
Here's my pick of games:

1. Fifa 2006: I am in the middle of a great season with tottenham and I'd like to play through the end of the manager mode.
2. The Last Express: simply an amazing game. From the creator of prince of persia and karateka (Jordan Mechner) - the first cinematic video game I think. Had some of the most innovative features I've ever seen in a video game.
3. Total Extreme Wrestling 2005: I've ranted about this game and its cousins too many times on this board. Just do a search to find out what I mean :)
4. Simcity 3000 Unlimited: Will Wright's greatest creation, whatever the Sims brigade might say.
5. Spore: Hopefully this revolutionary game would be released by the time I get to the deserted island :). If not, I'll pick Age of Empires III, since I am playing it these days.

afridi25

International Cricketer
Monopoly, The game of life, Snakes and ladders, The simpsons board game and A chess game

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
TCM 2003, FIFA 2005, C2004, WC 2006 and Pro Evo 1. Probablu fifa 99, 2000, 2001, 2002 and 2003 as i like them all.

y2j826

International Captain<br><a href="http://www.plane
First I need a Computer and PS2 on that Island and then need lot of games at least about 1000's of games,

but question is why would i be stuck on deserted island ?

and if i do from where i will get electricity to play games on PC or TV

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
I'd take

1. Football Manager 2006 (can play for days on end)
2. Cricket 2004 (Still playing it!)
3. Lemans 24hours (would have time to do a 100% realtime race)
4. Microsoft built a boat out of sand 2006 (Hope this exists)
5. Microsoft build a boat out of sand service pack (its bound to need one)

RabbleRouser

Club Cricketer
Pro Evo 5 - Best football game ever.
Virtua Tennis 2 - I've done everything but its still challenging.
FM 06 - I could play this for weeks on end non stop, probably the best game i've played.
Age of Empires 2 - Used to love this game, not played it for a while though.

y2j826

International Captain<br><a href="http://www.plane
kmk1284 said:
some smart ppl in here will never understand the point of the topic

Yeaps thats true, but i dont think i will play games there, i will search something to eat so that i can survive.

Users who are viewing this thread