I'm Addicted

D

Deleted member 13648

This forum is going shite because of threads like these. Seriously, there's no point to them. It's like an Indian fan's opinion. They just don't matter.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
This forum is going shite because of threads like these. Seriously, there's no point to them. It's like an Indian fan's opinion. They just don't matter.

This forum is going shite because of most of the crap posted that doesn't make sense, I've seen this thread work well as in other forums because people know how to have a laugh. Instead of just naming 4-5 one word answers people usually have abit of fun with it, oh and comments from drousy old members like members like yourself don't help.

I suppose thats suppose to be funny?

D

Deleted member 13648

Lol - old? I didn't approach you personally, just your precious thread. I didn't know you felt so strongly about it.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Lol - old? I didn't approach you personally, just your precious thread. I didn't know you felt so strongly about it.

You're attempt at that Indian joke is what I was getting at, don't worry another English member is bound to tell you your're hilarious :sarcasm

Last edited:

Manly

Thor
How can you say that wasn't funny?!

Culli you are hilarious mate, don't listen to him.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Stop whingeing culli, there is nothing wrong with this thread. Its much better then some of the other topics. I know which ones you are talking about culli, but this is not one of them.

D

Deleted member 13648

Nah, son. This is just the same. This is what MSN is for.

D

Deleted member 13648

Nikki Jayne is DEFINATLEY meant to be kept to MSN, Matty son. Cheers for her by the way. Might as well join in.

Am addicted to winding people up with no sense of humour.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
To be fair, the more people who know about respectable British filmstar Nikki Jayne the better.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
She has a head like a horse.

Well the google images showed it.

Users who are viewing this thread