indian cricket team

scorpion222

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hey,

who owns this website. plz let me know!!!!!

cheers

2nd thing: why is this site full with indians. i mean is there anybody from south africa or zimbambwe. ETC

this website must be owned by an indian.

am i rite???????

boshi from bari (italy)

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
you're wrong.This site's not OWNED by an Indian or American or South African or Australian for that matter.

How does it matter?as long as its being updated and it stays the definitive BLC resource i don't give a d*mn to who owns it.

Edited By ritwikgames on 1034531150

A

Atul

Who owns the site?
cheee thats a good question.......
Well.. let me make a few guesses:
a) the person who manages the site which is ritwik at the moment if Im not misstaken

B) the person ho is most known with the development of the site, which is Stephen Cooper.

c) now this is a long shot ( 'n no offence Ste), I think the site was there even before Ste and the guy handed it over to Ste .. and that person still has a copyright over some of the site material. I mean the real beginning of the site, the layout of plain black background and BLC banner on top ... and few downloads (compared to today). Also, I thinnnnk it was pre TIM Editor days.
Whattdya say we have started documenting BLC Online's history, who knows..... ;)

d) But then what about Sportsgaming.com. You figure this one out!

As to Indians, well India is one of the biggest market for cricket and modern day center of world cricket (atleast Asis is, if not India) [as also we r so many of us u know (er ummm truth is truth, sorry guys)]. And hey nobody stops South Africans , Aussies, English, Kenyans etc etc from coming over here. All welcome irrespective of caste, creed,color, faith, beliefs ... freedom of expression to all ... to express with bla bla bla .............. <<clap clap>>>

B

bomber

[color=#000000:post_uid14]CHEERS!!!

Well said Atul :)[/color]

Users who are viewing this thread