Indian Domestic Cricket

Yuvi scored 98 and Rishi Dhawan scored 118* in the recent match they played. Rishi Dhawan is a good all rounder. Need to give him a chance too instead of Binny.
Yuvi averages 85 in this season.

We have for a long while now been calling for Rishi Dhawan to be given a shot, but the Indian Selectors just want to keep ignoring him. The weird thing is Rishi Dhawan, despite having the best all-rounder numbers, and age on his side, never even plays IPL.

Rishi Dhawan averages 220 odd in this season. He played 6 matches and was not out for 5 matches :p

Sad to see Karnataka depart early in both Vijay Hazare and Ranji. Uthappa missed Vijay Hazare trophy due to injury and no one contributed in Ranji other than Uthappa.

There is lot of politics in Indian Cricket.I wanted to become a cricket but i droped the idea because they never pick players from our side.Its very sad state of affairs which is not good of the health of cricket in India.We need to revamp our domestic format and make it more transparent.Selection should be based on performance and not favouritism.
images

It's good to see him finally get a 50+ score. The article also mentions that he looked much better during this inning which is good. It certainly looks like this domestic tournament did help him to get back to some kind of form which will hopefully help him in Australia.

Today is the finals of Vijay Hazare Trophy. It's Delhi vs Gujarat. Just hope the game is not one sided.
Missing Karnataka here:(

Delhi need 274 runs to win. Not too tough seeing their good batting line up. Parthiv Patel scored a magnificent century.

Delhi 134 (32.3 ov, NA Saini 0*, JJ Bumrah 5/28) - Match over | Live Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

So glad to see Gujarat end up with the title because they really have played as a team. Also a bit surprising that this was Parthiv's first century in List A after 158 games. Jasprit Bumrah comes out as the top wicket taker. There is something unique about him, of course his action is weird but he has bowled some very sharp spells. Akshar had a really good tournament with both bat and ball so it will be really interesting to see who will they go for as the all-rounder in Australia ODI's.

Last edited:
Well he is 16 year old but he achieve his milestones vs under 12 coz under 16 busy with exam.
I think media over reacts and given too much publicity

One bad spell from Axer I think one bad over with 3 sixes upset MSD but he is still star bowler , yes not only parthiv but ChiraG Gandhi and priyank p. plus R.P. Singh
Also deserves credit for Gujarat win

Users who are viewing this thread