Requests Accepted inertSpark81's Creations

maddawg1136

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Hey mate can I make a couple of requests for bats to help with my NZ domestic teams. Haven't seemed to be able to find these ones so hoping you'd have a go at them. Thanks

Tazz Ace
IMG_0092.JPG

Areo vintage
IMG_0093.JPG

inertSpark

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Hi there I noticed you said you would do requests for logos. I've been trying to get this (my cricket clubs logo) into DBC17 for a while now with no luck and wondered if you could do it. I have made my team just need the logo.

Thanks James

Copley_Logo_400x400.jpg

Way, way too hard I'm afraid. Big Ant put too many restrictions on file sizes and number of points in the vector image. That one I can see straight away is going to be much too difficult to get done in a single logo. Sorry Buddy, but unless Big Ant increase the file sizes etc, I don't think this one will be possible.

inertSpark

Associate Captain
Lol sorry to @Gustav . I'd just woken up when I saw your post and I couldn't resist the opportunity for some morning mirth ;)

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Any chance of sharing your Southern Vipers kit? We have the squad made and once its put together I can add it to the list

Superover100

Club Cricketer
Re club logo it's ok I thought it might be too difficult with the number of things on it/ big ant file size. My other request would have been this RAW cricket Ltd Edition bat which I would like if possible please.

DSC_2689.jpg

inertSpark

Associate Captain
[DOUBLEPOST=1485954380][/DOUBLEPOST]How do I add a image

When you're writing a post, click the button on the bottom right to add a file. Then when it is uploaded, choose to add the full image to your post.

Ishmam Ahmed

Club Captain
Re club logo it's ok I thought it might be too difficult with the number of things on it/ big ant file size. My other request would have been this RAW cricket Ltd Edition bat which I would like if possible please.

DSC_2689.jpg
I could do this, I need more pictures though of the other side and the two sides

Users who are viewing this thread