Team Thread Infamous Raptors - We can do this !!!

S

Satan666

5EBC4B1B-DB7A-445D-8280-C3D02870D081.png Infamous Raptors have a pretty awesome lineup full of class amd skill.

They need to practice on their bowling. I dont see them being able to bowl their quotas, they’ll take forver to bowl an over a comparison is like a select group of posters on a forum making numerous posts outside of the subject matter cluttering threads without reason posting nonsense. Just an analogy though.

The umpires gonna shown the red card to their star leg spinner for talking too much on the pitch. Yes we have red cards.

Word is the Amigos plan on using earplugs/muffs when playing the Raptors as a secret weapon.

Ive already ordered Jamie to walk with muzzles when we play the Raptors!

D

Deleted member 46200

What you call arguing is actually us debating as to who gets to put the final nail in the opposition's coffin.

Well, too bad your team will never know what transpires there because that's a "winners only" circle.
They Jamie and Cersei sleeper with each other...
T20 warm up vs Sons of pitches.

You do know I am available to download in the academy PSN CCMcG24

Mijurkat

Mystery Monarch
India
CSK
Islamabad
Sydney Thunder
Southern Brave
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
The jersey is also good enough to wipe your tears after we're done thrashing you in the match.

C1qpRlEoBxzGpVPrzT5KKh3JxKtZFM8xYgn4hL5rg6Ei8spJll-0F7E0rqXXhh-M59iC81mOflQFA8iTSYttPK2fxt02LaMiLNTqUM1UO_2i-0VOr4LWZQTv=w400-h225-nc

Thrashing is our job..Your team will face this reality very soon.

Users who are viewing this thread