Team Thread Infamous Raptors - We can do this !!!

D

Deleted member 46200

On mums.net the term is 'loosly' welcomed mainly because there are a lot of radical feminists there... Here it is a male dominated forum so I feel I don't want to feel swamped and in need of some identity. The question I have always asked is how would you gentleman feel on a female dominated forum? It has been suggested that this should be gender neutral but everyone saying it has 'male' embossed on their ava... ? There is a lot off not seeing the wood because the trees are in the way... There is a cliche here but I don't want to get into trouble (again). x

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
On mums.net the term is 'loosly' welcomed mainly because there are a lot of radical feminists there... Here it is a male dominated forum so I feel I don't want to feel swamped and in need of some identity. The question I have always asked is how would you gentleman feel on a female dominated forum? It has been suggested that this should be gender neutral but everyone saying it has 'male' embossed on their ava... ? There is a lot off not seeing the wood because the trees are in the way... There is a cliche here but I don't want to get into trouble (again). x
I did just post it for a bit of light-hearted bantz lighten up Miss Grumpy.

Great work on the graphics btw :thumbs

Mijurkat

Mystery Monarch
India
CSK
Islamabad
Sydney Thunder
Southern Brave
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India

Lots of love.

VDQuint

International Cricketer
Mumbai Indians
Profile Flag
India
If you would have asked I would have given you the number of our renovator, this at best looks like a rushed up paint-job. Hopefully the one who did the job didn't rip you.
Stadiums will be modified with better graphics before the start of league hopefully.
we posted the recent image only for announcement of our stadium.

D

Deleted member 46200

Hang on, is that a lolly rolling around on the floor? Don't worry about it, I'll pick it up for ya.
If you've ever seen the big Lebowsky... I'm just sitting here enjoying my coffee...

Users who are viewing this thread