INidan team pics

showhimmymotto

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hey whuts up people. I was sticking to criket 2005, till my cousin from india called me and told me he was bring brian lara for me. Im too excited :eek: on seeing the Indian team. So in this thread could u people please post some pics of the indian players. And especially a pic of dhoni. Does he have long hair in this?

showhimmymotto

Club Cricketer
that sucks but i cant find the roster update, can u gimme the link to the thread, and could u people please post pictures of other people

Hariz

International Cricketer
All the players are good mate and have good faces. There is no Dhoni but as Drewska said you can get him using the roster updates. They are somewhere in this thread

Wicket Keeper

Club Cricketer
If you have this game, Indian pics from exhibition to the top county level major events are horrible, you will need to follow instructions to replace this. Faces are accurate though some of these fans disagree with a few appearances.

D/l (non-forum) in planetcricket has replacements for the entire roster in exhibition

Go to BLIC cricket forum page and look for roster updates and then the square numbers on the bottom of this forum and click and keep following the page for the new indian roster that has MS Dhoni, RP Singh & Santh.

Last edited:

hondeyho

International Cricketer
They're doing Pakistan at the moment, but if you ask nicely, (ask not pester), they will do India afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread