Installer needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

edgarisapimp

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am planning on releasing a leg-guard patch for BLIC. It isn't finished yet, but I need a spot of help. The thing is that there are 23 leg-guard textures with 8 variations of each (forearm guards) in replace.bag. Would it be possible for someone to make an installer that replaces all of these files instead of making people do it manually with Baggi Studios? I would really appreciate any help given. :cheers

Here is the original post. You can look through my downloads thread for more information. :cool:

embi

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
edgarisapimp said:
I am planning on releasing a leg-guard patch for BLIC. It isn't finished yet, but I need a spot of help. The thing is that there are 23 leg-guard textures with 8 variations of each (forearm guards) in replace.bag. Would it be possible for someone to make an installer that replaces all of these files instead of making people do it manually with Baggi Studios? I would really appreciate any help given. :cheers

Here is the original post. You can look through my downloads thread for more information. :cool:

I could possibly do it... Obviously, I'd need more information, but I could do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread