Installing kits

ralfroxx

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi...
I am trying to install kits.I am using the Kabooka Internation Kit pack
i use the same way it says to.Using the latest bigeditor
and after installing this is what i get.It keeps on changing green to pink....and so icant play the t20 and odi game format....with India(After changing the kit of India)
Need Help..
Please...
Thanks

Attachments

• asdadwer.jpg
    asdadwer.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There is a issues thread for the Ashes Cricket. Ask you query there or in the thread where you have downloaded the KIT. It is sheer stupidity to start a new thread for every problem. It would be chaos if everyone started doing so.

ralfroxx

School Cricketer
okkk...i made a mistake posting here cause i am a newbie....atleast help me now...or delete this thread...by the way i can't find the issue thread..
please help me...

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
and after installing this is what i get.It keeps on changing green to pink....and so icant play the t20 and odi game format....with India(After changing the kit of India)
Just tell me, is it is the ODI kit you downloaded or a T20 one? Or, link it here maybe. And, which files you replaced?

ralfroxx

School Cricketer
@User2010 it's working now thanks for the help ....
i was replacing the odi in t2o one :D my bad...
THANKS A LOT....

But Now suffering from another problem i dont want to start another thread so here it is
I am not able to load the save game it keep on saying loading but i won't load.....please helpp...me
Thanks in Advance...!!:)

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Nice you figured that out. Always replace T20 files with T20 and ODI files with ODI. Or, what you can do is, when kit is available only in one format, replace the respective files and then export the files from there to you HDD in .png format. Then, again replace those pngs with other format files using latest Big Editor.

But Now suffering from another problem i dont want to start another thread so here it is
I am not able to load the save game it keep on saying loading but i won't load.....please helpp...me

Well, I'm guessing you didn't play with .dat files which are in documents folder. Maybe try to exit the game and then re-start it?

ralfroxx

School Cricketer
@user2010...thanks for the help mate now their is no other bugs.....thanks a lot for the help i figured the save game problem ...just uninstall the game and everything is fine now
save games,kits everything...:cheers
THANKS...

Users who are viewing this thread