installing WCEXP - A REAL DUMB QUESTION

• Thread starter killa_stiky2002
  • Start date
K

killa_stiky2002

[color=#000000:post_uid3]I will swallow my pride and ask....when you are done downloading all 23 files....do you just run the .exe file in the 1st file and then extract the fix? or do you run all 23 and the one in the fix? ??? :( :but///:[/color]

B

bomber

Just run the first file only. Follow the on screen instructions, after it's been installed to the C2002 file, you will see the short cut on the desk top. (cricket2002.tk WCEXP 2003 Manager). Double click, your on the way.

Any problems, contact me on my msn, if Im online.

bomber

kmk1284

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
after installing it says select yours teams.tem file location what should i do now

K

killa_stiky2002

can u pls explain eloborately..things r still not clear to me
I will do my duties to explain clearly...when you are done downloading all 23 .RAR files
open the WCEXPInstall[1].part01.RAR file and run the .EXE file in it...but before..make sure that the other 22 .RAR files are in the same folder as the WCEXPInstall[1].part01.RAR file. After the lenghty installation is done, read the readme and then run the shortcut added to your desktop called Cricket2002.tk WCEXP 2003 Manager.
after installing it says select yours teams.tem file location what should i do now
the Cricket2002.tk WCEXP 2003 Manager will ask you to browse for your teams.tem file... go to My Documents/Ea Sports/Cricket2002/
It should be there. If it isn't or the folder doesn't exist...start your game normally and go to Game Modes >> Squads then click on the save squads or whatever thingy then exit the game, it SHOULD be there now. After you select the teams.tem file, (it SHOULD be in the readme) that you have to click the Play With Canada or Play With Holland or Play With Namibia if you want one of the respective above underdog teams to be the #12 team (I think replaces Scotland) or Play Test if you indend to start the game to start or load a test match

S

sonic

lisle, where have u been all day? nice avatar, check out my new sig....

K

killa_stiky2002

[color=#000000:post_uid2]:D lol....u and those sig's

thanks..I made it in like....2mins...lol :h: i LOVE photoshopping
any ways...It's carnival down in Dominica..that's why I closed the Q-Downloads network...because the Q-Team (of 2 :but///: people only) would be out partying..lol[/color]

Users who are viewing this thread