Instructions on how to run crick sim using 64bit windows using dosbox

rishabh96

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Guys I am using cricksim for the first time.
Can anyone tell me is there any way to retrieve ball-by-ball update in text format for TEST matches because when I asked the sim to save it, I only got the scorecards and no ball-by-ball update.

Is it possible?

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Guys I am using cricksim for the first time.
Can anyone tell me is there any way to retrieve ball-by-ball update in text format for TEST matches because when I asked the sim to save it, I only got the scorecards and no ball-by-ball update.

Is it possible?
you will get 2 files after simulation... COMM (commentary file) & SCORE (scorecard)

waugh machine

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
hey guys, hate to bring up an old thread but I used to play cricksim years ago, and came across it on one of my backup discs from way back when.

I've got it running with no issues on Windows 10, only I cannot locate my scorecards after i've completed a match, they are not saving in my cricksim folder.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
hey guys, hate to bring up an old thread but I used to play cricksim years ago, and came across it on one of my backup discs from way back when.

I've got it running with no issues on Windows 10, only I cannot locate my scorecards after i've completed a match, they are not saving in my cricksim folder.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?
it should be saved in the same folder of your game located... look a file named as comm and score...

waugh machine

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
it should be saved in the same folder of your game located... look a file named as comm and score...
thanks for the replay man, unfortunately the files comm and score are there in the folder but they havent updated to reflect the last game played. plus i have tried to save them manually but they still do not appear.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
thanks for the replay man, unfortunately the files comm and score are there in the folder but they havent updated to reflect the last game played. plus i have tried to save them manually but they still do not appear.
that's new for me... i never experienced before... are you completing the match? mean you go through all scorecard to the end in the game after simulation?

waugh machine

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Yep, all the way through to the end of the match. i've tried both ODI and test - no stats saved after the match. i'll keep trying though...

Users who are viewing this thread