Custom Field Settings (scroll down for free download)

makrel

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
infact, they work pretty great. - after picking up the game and learning as i play, ive had a few middling seasons with Lancashire... coming second three years running in the first Class championship, winning the 40 overs cup, then getting relegated the next season... and winning the T20 cup as well....

...after switching to these fantastic field settings, im completely dominating the teams i come up against, Hoggard has rolled back the years in his first season with me, and Saj Mahmood is looking back to his best with multiple 5-fors for both of these guys so far.

now i admit, this is on easy, but im a complete noob to the game. but the difference is incredible.

paulskln

School Cricketer
when i download things on this site i only ever get 1 file in my download is this because i am a new member..my posts are being moderated please tell me someone thanks

saghir

School Cricketer
no folders

hi when i unzipp the file there are no folder but file called custom fields about 157 only is there any thing i am doing wrong
:crying

YoungTwistah

School Cricketer
These are brilliant

Idk if it's a fluke, but I just went 6 overs in a T20 - maidens all of them! Using your settings.

A similar but less surprising feat was 7 overs in a row, in a FC Match were maidens. That's my record for FC consecutive maidens.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
I'm guessing these work well for older versions, but in ICC09 they don't work that well.

You have most of your fielders straight, and no one on the cut or pull, but in ICC09 a lot more cut/pull shots occur.

Nonetheless great effort, I now use a mixture of your ones (with a few changes), the default ones (normally test matches), and my own ones.

TDJD

School Cricketer
hi when i unzipp the file there are no folder but file called custom fields about 157 only is there any thing i am doing wrong
:crying

I get this too. When you download the zip file there is only one file in there. I presume this is because I haven't made any posts on the forum yet?

Anyways, really looking forward to eventually downloading these and trying them out on ICC06!

adil fahim

School Cricketer
could someone please provide fields for icc2012 coz in icc 2012 there is no folder named field...

supratim

School Cricketer
could someone please provide fields for icc2012 coz in icc 2012 there is no folder named field...

for windows seven,go to c drive/users/user name(mine is supratim)/appdata/roaming/childish things/international cricket captain 2012............. dont forget to enable show hidden file/folder...........:cheers

c7lewis

School Cricketer
icc 2013 field settings.

Hi, Ive downloaded the files and copeid them into the 'fields' file. However, when I try and choose a user defined field setting the do not show in the scroll down menu. HELP!?

Isura

Club Cricketer
Hi, Ive downloaded the files and copeid them into the 'fields' file. However, when I try and choose a user defined field setting the do not show in the scroll down menu. HELP!?

These are for old version of icc. They probably don't work with 2013

fisch

Club Cricketer
The custom field settings work for all versions, including 2016.

Users who are viewing this thread