Intel Chipset Probs (Petition)

M

msardi_23

Well with the "can't afford stuff", he probably means he does not have money pouring out of his arse like you.
Got to be realistic, although it is ideal that everyone has the latest hardware on their computers, the reality is that it is very expensive. Generally, "GOOD" developers make their software backwards compatable, hence, making their product avaliable to a larger market. In my opinion, if the game was outstanding and HB studios had sacrificed Intel Chipsets for greater gameplay and graphics i would not have an issue with such a problem. However, this game is far from spectacular, therefore i believe people who have been ripped off by sub-standard developers should be entitled to a full refund.

Matt

K

karumadan

ok these r my comp specs

P4, 2.66 GHZ
120 GB
256MB PC-2100 DDR
845GV Intel Extreme Graphics with max. 64 MB dynamically shared memory

what i wanna know is whether or not the game will work on my PC..i have already ordered it and am waiting to play it but what a waste it would be if it doesnt work.

-$ohail-

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Other Supported Chipsets
? 3D graphics accelerator using NVIDIA Riva TNT, NVIDIA Riva TNT2 (Ultra), Matrox G400, Matrox G450, KYRO, KYRO II, 3dfx Voodoo 4, 3dfx Voodoo 5, SIS 315, SIS Xabre, Intel i810.

there is a good chance that FIFA SOCCER 2003 will run with non-DirectX compatible hardware
These are from fifa 2003 readme
even fifa 2004 works welll on my comp but c2k4 does not

was any qualify sacrificed for fifa 2003
Intel 810 is compaible with it and the game is still miles ahead of c2k4 in all aspects
I do not think that making it backward compatible was a problem but i do think that this is a huge mistake made by EA and HB to think that people wud change their p.c and gfx card for a substandard game .
It is one of the many bugs which have to be sorted out
Waste of money for many !!!!!!!
Funny for others !!!
bye
adi

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Well, Fifa has a higher budget. Therfore they can spend more money making it backwardly compatible.

And Fifa 2003 is more than a year old now. This is a half a lifetime in terms of PC hardware.

N

nikhilverma

you are semi-right andrew fifa 2004 which is the latest works fine on my pc with just 5MB of video memory

and even fast

-$ohail-

Club Cricketer
i dont think that anyone got my point
Even if fifa has a higher budget it is a matter of fact that it is million times better than cricket games
I do not think that they would have needed a billion dollars to make 2 or 3 options available like BLC 99
Software
3DFX
D3D
TNT LOW
TNT HIGH
Everyone was satisfied
Anyways there is no use arguing on this as andrew wud not change his mind on this as he has no problems in playing c2k4
He has a good gfx card i think
Bye
ADitya

-$ohail-

Club Cricketer
Well with the \"can't afford stuff\", he probably means he does not have money pouring out of his arse like you.
Got to be realistic, although it is ideal that everyone has the latest hardware on their computers, the reality is that it is very expensive. Generally, \"GOOD\" developers make their software backwards compatable, hence, making their product avaliable to a larger market. In my opinion, if the game was outstanding and HB studios had sacrificed Intel Chipsets for greater gameplay and graphics i would not have an issue with such a problem. However, this game is far from spectacular, therefore i believe people who have been ripped off by sub-standard developers should be entitled to a full refund.
Matt

Bang on target matt, with ur words

yabba

School Cricketer
Does anyone know if there is a problem when using integrated Intel Extreme Graphics for Cricket 2004?

U

userm

hi friends, i got the graphics card (64 MB nvidia GeForce4 MX 440 with AGP8x) and installed it today ..... now i can play cricket 2004 on my system :) ....... friends -- thanxs for ur suggestions .....
i will post some screens very soon

Users who are viewing this thread