No Requests Intelligent Designs: Update: PSL, SA domestic, IND WC Kit, IND domestic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Anyone gonna make the new Australia Uniforms? with the Alinta Energy Logos?

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Shared updated version of South African domestic sides.

Roster updates and new players mostly.
Cosmetic changes; stadiums, first class kits, and some face changes too.

I must say you're brilliant with game mods. Your designs are of top quality. Thank you very much!
Is it Axel foley (Eddie Murphy) on your profile picture? I'm quite a fan of his!

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I've done a few new shares with some minor tweaks (new players, squads, line ups and other minor adjustments):

Afghanistan domestic - minor changes
Bangladesh domestic - squad updates for the most recent National Cricket League, 2018 logo added - I've removed the BPL shirts that I had originally linked to each side.
India domestic - new players added, squads and line ups tweaked
Pakistan domestic - new players added, squads and line ups tweaked
Pakistan Super League - reshared with 2019 squads
West Indies domestic (including United States) - new players added

Here and there I've updated some faces.

I'll probably follow it up with a Big Bash update and some for the international teams.

I must say you're brilliant with game mods. Your designs are of top quality. Thank you very much!
Is it Axel foley (Eddie Murphy) on your profile picture? I'm quite a fan of his!
That's the man, the myth, the legend: Oumar Niasse.

I can't take all the credit, some of the kits for South Africa and NZ were originaly done by llewelyn.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Some roster updates, some kit tweaks and general comestic changes (bats and some altered faces).

Shared updates for:

Afghanistan
Bangladesh
Hong Kong
India
Ireland
Kenya
Namibia
Nepal
Netherlands
New Zealand
Oman
Pakistan
Papua New Guinea
Sri Lanka
South Afrixa
Scotland
UAE
West Indies
Zimbabwe

Also shared these custom sides:

Canada
Malaysia
Singapore
Denmark

Also shared squad updates for the Big Bash teams, updated to Sam Curran signing for the Sixers.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Updated the first post with some handy hyperlinks to previous posts about what I've shared. Some might be a direct link to my profile, which is a mistake - apologies!

Not updated the progress spreadsheets. Any questions about the shared stuff that you can't get from that post or by browsing the thread, just ask. I've not always posted new kits lately, happy to provide any screenshots on request.

I'm not certain what more editing/creating I will be doing. Big Bash, Super Smash kits - if they change, I might finally conquer the Uganda kit. Most likely, I will do some more work on the reskilling of players with the Dean Johnes Method. I will update this or that thread, when I do. Although reskilling can be quite time consuming AND the new snow map for PUBG is (hopefully) going to get released today so that'll be taking up my life. :rolleyes

Ramz

International Coach
Hey there man great work on the updates you have done, just a quick request could you make the Pak 2018 ODI kit they used against New Zealand. Ive attached a photo for reference would really appreciate it.

Its mostly a blueish type kit they have now

Attachments

• 9DD05D5E-82A6-4C56-BD85-FC02A0087FFE.jpeg
    9DD05D5E-82A6-4C56-BD85-FC02A0087FFE.jpeg
    223 KB · Views: 10
  • 400FF530-DA3A-4874-BC70-3C0291011FEB.jpeg
    400FF530-DA3A-4874-BC70-3C0291011FEB.jpeg
    146.5 KB · Views: 8

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Hey there man great work on the updates you have done, just a quick request could you make the Pak 2018 ODI kit they used against New Zealand. Ive attached a photo for reference would really appreciate it.

Its mostly a blueish type kit they have now
Hey @Ramz I've reshared and adjusted the colour. I think when I first created it was tough finding a consistent colour image. Thanks for the images.

gfjCbE9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread