England Women’s Domestic?

First up huge thanks to all those who put their time and energy to covering the licence gaps with excellent and accurate teams.

I notice in Cricket 24 they’ve not updated England Women’s Domestic Teams irrespective of licensing…

Nat Sciver Brunt and Linsey Smith are still playing for the fake version of the Northern Diamonds.

Just wanted to put it on people’s radar in case they fancy tackling not only the accurate branding but correct roster update.

My partner played Cricket22 and it annoys her on career mode how outdated the rosters are on Cricket24 for the women. We sometimes play T20 England domestic together and she’s a proud season ticket shirt wearing fan of the Northern Diamonds, she hasn’t touched Cricket24 because of it…

Any help appreciated from one fan to another.

ChrisCricket

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
What did you think of the new update? Lot women’s players from the hundred got licensed I was pretty impressed with the update

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
First up huge thanks to all those who put their time and energy to covering the licence gaps with excellent and accurate teams.

I notice in Cricket 24 they’ve not updated England Women’s Domestic Teams irrespective of licensing…

Nat Sciver Brunt and Linsey Smith are still playing for the fake version of the Northern Diamonds.

Just wanted to put it on people’s radar in case they fancy tackling not only the accurate branding but correct roster update.

My partner played Cricket22 and it annoys her on career mode how outdated the rosters are on Cricket24 for the women. We sometimes play T20 England domestic together and she’s a proud season ticket shirt wearing fan of the Northern Diamonds, she hasn’t touched Cricket24 because of it…

Any help appreciated from one fan to another.
I'm not sure if Waste updated the teams to 2023 in C22 but if he did they'll be ported over eventually

Users who are viewing this thread