International teams from the 2008 to 2012 period

Carrying on from C19 and then C22 I have started putting together teams from about 2009/10

No doubt more to come.

Enjoy!

Teams shared so far - England, Australia, India, New, Zealand, West Indies, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, South Africa

Test kits for the 2009/10 period should be pretty accurate. White ball kits are fairly close and in some cases correct. All players are reskilled (where possible, some locked players) and have ‘realistic’ kit (bat, gloves, pads)

Thanks to all those creators whose players/kits/bats etc feature here.

Last edited:

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)
Bats don't get downloaded no? I have never seen bats getting downloaded when you download the teams.

It's so weird the academy is still seriously borked imho.

What I did was download all Wastes C22 bats independently then download Wastes county teams separately. The bats were grand and applied correctly to the players.

Maybe If you have the bat in your bat manager the game will allocate it when you download players to which it's applied? Dunno.

Ricky14

County Cricketer
@Slug1793 Hope you are doing well. I have a request if you can make these kits in your free time - SA and Zimbabwe from 2002. I think 50 overs game - tri series, world tournaments peaked in late 90s and early 2000s and these 2 teams especially had given us lot of memories. Hoping if you can make these.039094.jpgScreenshot_2024_0223_221441.jpg

Slug1793

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England

Users who are viewing this thread