No Requests Intelligent Designs: Update: PSL, SA domestic, IND WC Kit, IND domestic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrakh

School Cricketer
It always bugged me that we have the West End Redbacks logo on the Shield hats instead of the classic SACA logo, so I took a swing at creating the SACA logo tonight. Let me know what you think and if you like it feel free to use it. unbakedtrout57

W6ymXGD.png

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Shared some 2019 Gunn & Moore bats.

All expect the Noir will probably replace bats that already exist, for my own convenience I have made the overwrite the 2018 GM bats I downloaded by llewelyn. So be aware. They won't overwrite the old logos though.

5t3OOL7.png
HeYl7pj.png
UIrUKFA.png
VR1HdDs.png
xNRSmUO.png

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Shared some 2019 Gunn & Moore bats.

All expect the Noir will probably replace bats that already exist, for my own convenience I have made the overwrite the 2018 GM bats I downloaded by llewelyn. So be aware. They won't overwrite the old logos though.

5t3OOL7.png
HeYl7pj.png
UIrUKFA.png
VR1HdDs.png
xNRSmUO.png
is there any chance of some of the new kookaburra bat

bobgofaster197

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi Waste what's the state of the current international teams regards kits and lineups?

disco123

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I might do some for PC, I've had a crack at replacing one, like the Australia kits. It's not likely I'd do them for the academy too.

Superb new Gray Nicolls bat , great stuff , please share on the academy for us console guys , make me less miserable after England’s shocking 1st innings in Bridgetown :(

sdt16

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@wasteyouryouth

Your creations are top notch mate!!

The classic slazenger series look so amazing...my favourite since childhood

I am a fan of your used bat....BA should add the plain bats ( if not all atleast randomely to the base players) with atleast these used bats which adds a bit to realism...

Since you have already created a great "used bat"... Just a small request if you could make a "Used Classic Slazenger bats" for v100, v500

I gave it a shot but I still not able to arrange the logos well in the edit bat menu...

Kind request to you if you could make them...

I dont have the classic v500 bat but I found the logo in my logos....

attaching some screenshots for your reference....
V500 classic logo.JPG v100 Classic.JPG v600.JPG

sdt16

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
@wasteyouryouth

there are 2 menus as "manage logos" in edit bats....which logos goes where....I tried several times but get messed up...then leave it...

I wish to experiment with creating bats with existing logos & also importing logos....

Can you make a small video guide of sort detailing how to place logos in correct order...

Cheers!

sdt16

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Vintage MRF bat of 90s used by Sachin (its different from the ones used currently) with a plain & simple MRF logo in front of perfect size in relation to the width of the bat...
If someone can make it...

@wasteyouryouth

vintage mrf back.jpg vintage mrf.jpg

Last edited:

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Hi Waste what's the state of the current international teams regards kits and lineups?
I am working on some updates, got a little distracted with the bat mods. It'll be rosters updates and my reskilled international sides (for those who want to try).

Other than that, everything I have shared has a current kit (unless I missed one). Australia and England available from Spoobir's mods thread for PC users.

@sdt16 are you on PC? I'm working on some bat updates including a used bat. I might try and also mod one of the bat templates to look a bit more used - for the 1990s bat I made I mostly used the thinner bats so it'd work.

The bat editor in game is not ideal this time. Logos move very slowly and usually don't rotate (my experience anyway).

The easiest way to create Slazenger bat would be to duplicate one of mine, then go into the editor and add the v500 logo you have below the existing front facing logo. The new one should just appear in the same spot, you can then delete others as you prefer.

sdt16

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
@wasteyouryouth Yes on PC!

Will wait for your used bat which you are working on currently...do post here

I shall try as you mentioned...but dont know which of the 2 manage logos should I tinker with...since it sometimes randomly shifts the logos out of order on the bat....

Do the 5 logo slots in each of those 2 menus, have any specific order in which to arrange the logos (eg the 1st logo would be on top or so...)

Is it that the 2 menus for manage logos is for the 2 sides of the bat or something of that sort???

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
@wasteyouryouth Yes on PC!

Will wait for your used bat which you are working on currently...do post here

I shall try as you mentioned...but dont which of the 2 manage logos should I tinker with...since it sometimes randomly shifts the logos out of order on the bat....

Do the 5 logo slots in those 2 menus, have any specific order in which to arrange the logos (eg the 1st logo would be on top or so...)

Is it that the 2 menus for manage logos is for the 2 sides of the bat or something of that sort???
I think - off the top of my head - the bottom most logo will appear on top. The 2 menus are, can be used on either sdie, it doesn't matter which side they appear on. But it does make it easier to keep things seperate, for example if you are adding multiple logos to the front or back you can keep them seperate.

Let me know if you have any problems.

Shared some bat mods in the Tweaks thread. Including the used bat.

sdt16

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
@wasteyouryouth thanx a lot mate....will give it a try on a copy of your old used bat.... How to get a darker used logo....
I mean is there any simple way other than using the Blobset method ( I haven't used it anytime) to search a used logo/texture online & then I would import onto the bats

What is the format(extension) of these logo files in order to search online??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread