Interforum BT League

Hamster_isgood

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yeah all on the one sunday hopefully.

Played in different countries wouldnt be a bad idea but we will have 4 Aussies and 1 New Zealand team. What about your best 5?

FreddieFan

International Coach
Not sure if our best 5 teams will be up for it, especially as our best 4 are in the semi's of our competition. I'm sure we can get 5 together though, I'll be happy to play.

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Well id be considered a division two team over there... so yeh! lol

Glinn B Hogg

School Cricketer
Believe me, most, not all, of their good teams have headed off to StickSports.

Brett_Lee

International Coach
Yea i saw sticksports and know somoene who plays in it. Maybe we could have a huge interforum competition with sticksports one day!

AndyNicka

School Cricketer
Would that somebody be me by any chance? Yeah we got plenty of people playing in the battrick leagues at sticksports, we've pretty much organised most of next season so we will see how it goes after that.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Sticksports vs. PC would be good. I went there when I had the TT Lions, would have owned every team there :p They definately would have improved since then, but so have the Falcons/Cricket Geniuses/Everton/Assasins/Briggs/Wulfs/etc.

I'm up for any contest if there is any team at my level :p

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
I'd be willing to play

1-4th best of ours could be sorted using the final and 3rd 4th play off, with 5th being voted on, with the nominees the 4 knocked out in the quarter finals?

iloveireland

Panel of Selectors
You could have like a smallish league, like top 2v top 2 v top 2 randomised and knock out. Then a 2nd division the same. Then top 2 teams play off final.

Users who are viewing this thread