International Cricket 2010 news later today

Helios_CM

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi all, Helios the community manager at Codemasters here.

Just wanted to give you guys a headsup that we have a bunch of new International Cricket 2010 related updates going live later today at around 2-3pm.

If you weren't aware, we currently have IC 2010 twitter and facebook pages up and running, so please join up if you use either of those two sites regularly :)

Facebook
Twitter

Helios_CM

School Cricketer
Here is todays update as promised :)

Today Codemasters is proud to reveal that England star Stuart Broad will feature on the cover International Cricket 2010, coming this summer for the PS3 & Xbox 360. To celebrate the announcement, Codemasters has today released the first gameplay video for International Cricket 2010, featuring Stuart Broad and other stars in action is available to view at www.codemasters.com/cricket. Along with the video a set of 11 new screens has also been released and these are viewable on the International Cricket 2010 picture set on Flickr.

4502719930_412512abbf.jpg

Stuart Broad is the fast rising star of English cricket and set to lead the bowling attack in this summer?s fixtures against Pakistan, Australia and Bangladesh. A key member of England?s Ashes winning side of 2009, his man of the match performance against Australia at the Brit Oval saw him take 5 for 37 in the deciding test as he emerged as one of the world?s leading bowlers.

?It?s fantastic for me to follow in the footsteps of legends like Brian Lara and feature on the front of a Codemasters cricket game,? said England star Stuart Broad. ?I?m a huge gamer so it?s exciting to be involved with Codemasters, who have always produced the most authentic and realistic cricket games. When I?m away with the team tour, playing games on our consoles is a great way to pass the time and enjoy some banter. I can?t wait to take on the rest of the lads - and beat them - in International Cricket 2010!?

?Stuart Broad has established himself as one of the most exciting players in world cricket and we?re delighted to sign him up to feature on the front of the pack,? added John Szoke, Producer, Codemasters.

Produced by Codemasters and developed by Trickstar Games, International Cricket 2010 steps up to the crease with a range of innovations and improvements including a new player and AI confidence system. In International Cricket 2010 as in real life, confidence is key to success. In the test format of the game, gamers must play themselves in as batsmen and build momentum as bowlers, improving their ability to play advanced shots and take wickets. In shorter formats of the game, confidence can be gained and lost much more quickly as players look to take advantage of the pressurised conditions.

Other key enhancements include ?Action Cam?, the new camera that takes players right onto the pitch, and ?Power Stick? which gives 360? degree batting control to ensure International Cricket 2010 will deliver the most authentic interactive cricket experience ever.

Officially licensed by the England and Wales Cricket Board and Cricket Australia to feature official players, stadia and kits, International Cricket 2010 can be enjoyed in a wide range of game modes including new instant tournaments, full test series and quick-fire Twenty20 matches. Gamers can compete as any of the expanded roster of 16 nations at an improved selection of 21 stadia around the world, including Lord?s, the Home of Cricket.

Complete with local and online multiplayer, International Cricket 2010 launches this summer for Xbox 360 & PS3. For the latest news and screens, visit www.codemasters.com/cricket

4502722526_29e40f4c91.jpg

4502090125_2e05d791e6.jpg

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
Can you tell us that why are you not releasing international cricket 2010 for pc:crying?

lazy_chesnut

International Coach
New sub-forum due?

@sachin_rocks:
I would imagine there are several reasons:
- poor PC sales of AC09;
- increased after-sales support costs with PC releases; and
- yes I know CM offer lots of their games on PC, but this is being developed by Trickstar, and only published by CM.

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
New sub-forum due?

@sachin_rocks:
I would imagine there are several reasons:
- poor PC sales of AC09;
- increased after-sales support costs with PC releases; and
- yes I know CM offer lots of their games on PC, but this is being developed by Trickstar, and only published by CM.

Ok if they want it not to be pirated
codies should do something about the modding aspect ?
means even if an indian buys the game he has to play with fake kits :(

but there is a solution they can make the same .big.w32 on xbox so using hdd transfer kit we can tranfer the big file and install latest kits using big editor:)

Last edited:

Kabooka

International Cricketer

Greetings O' Reliance Employee :)

Damn, Those subcontinental Kits are WEAK !!! I'm one of those who can happily purchase a PS3 just for the sheer pleasure of playing any good cricket game with my friends. To me the gameplay is almost as important as a balanced visual presentation. And looking at the above given pictures all i can say is that these screens dont do enough justice to these sub-continental giants.

Cmon mate you know it, even if you dont have the official licensing the graphic artists could at least try to make something similar to the Indian & Pakistani kits . You just need to skip the sponsors right ?

If you wish I would be more than happy to provide you with some decent ideas regarding Kits for this game making them look realistic and balanced without violating any sponsorship issues that you may have.

A good console game is one which can provide the user the maximum amount of gameplay not only online but also offline. Sadly without a balanced graphic representation I can guarantee that most of the sub-continental (or non English/Australian) users will not be as hooked to the offline gameplay as the developers would like them to ( Unless you are talking about a World Class, 100% realistic single player gameplay mode) .

Either ways , im looking forward to the game ....... best of luck to you & to all TrickStar/Codemasters Employees :)

D

Dutch

Dear Helios, thank you for your update and screenshots etcetera. Whatever happened to monitoring of the official forum and will the support for this game be improved?????

Users who are viewing this thread