International teams from the 2008 to 2012 period

Carrying on from C19 and then C22 I have started putting together teams from about 2009/10

No doubt more to come.

Enjoy!

Teams shared so far - England, Australia, India, New, Zealand, West Indies, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, South Africa

Test kits for the 2009/10 period should be pretty accurate. White ball kits are fairly close and in some cases correct. All players are reskilled (where possible, some locked players) and have ‘realistic’ kit (bat, gloves, pads)

Thanks to all those creators whose players/kits/bats etc feature here.

Last edited:

Azamkisran

Club Captain
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I’ll likely do them mate but no point at the moment as I can’t share anything to the academy without the logos all disappearing
Still issue there ? Have you tried after new update bro Because I had issues with editing and Managing of team and players but now it's sorted

Slug1793

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England

ashar rizwan

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@Slug1793 You have done tremendous job in creating contents for Cricket games, Can you please make these 4 Australian kits for cricket 24 , it will be so great of you....

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    562.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    390.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    255.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg
    230.9 KB · Views: 11

Slug1793

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
@Slug1793 You have done tremendous job in creating contents for Cricket games, Can you please make these 4 Australian kits for cricket 24 , it will be so great of you....
I’ve already done the kit that Michael Clarke is wearing, but academy issues mean the logos don’t upload, once it’s sorted I’ll get it uploaded IMG_0475.jpeg

Ricky14

County Cricketer

Slug1793

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Superb work on Bangladesh kit! I noticed in 2nd pic on batting pads you have put 2 dots logo..is it possible to put logos on new batting pads after latest patch? as far as I remember this option was taken out in latest patch.
Cheers mate and I'm on Xbox so wouldn’t know sorry, sounds about right though

Users who are viewing this thread