International teams from the 2008 to 2012 period

Carrying on from C19 and then C22 I have started putting together teams from about 2009/10

No doubt more to come.

Enjoy!

Teams shared so far - England, Australia, India, New, Zealand, West Indies, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, South Africa

Test kits for the 2009/10 period should be pretty accurate. White ball kits are fairly close and in some cases correct. All players are reskilled (where possible, some locked players) and have ‘realistic’ kit (bat, gloves, pads)

Thanks to all those creators whose players/kits/bats etc feature here.

Last edited:

Ricky14

County Cricketer
As we start to get somewhere near where we would like the game to be, I thought I’d share a few more screenshots of some of the stuff I’ve been working on. Hopefully be able to share them soon as well after the recent patch.

View attachment 285887 View attachment 285888View attachment 285889View attachment 285890View attachment 285891View attachment 285892View attachment 285893View attachment 285894View attachment 285895View attachment 285896View attachment 285897
They look so good. I am just worried that your logos on new pads and gloves will go away automatically after the patch which Xbox was supposed to receive

I have raised the ticket to Big Ant requesting to allow users to edit new pads and gloves.

Slug1793

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
They look so good. I am just worried that your logos on new pads and gloves will go away automatically after the patch which Xbox was supposed to receive

I have raised the ticket to Big Ant requesting to allow users to edit new pads and gloves.
Sadly the logos have all been removed, apart from one type of glove, which does allow logos, so that's odd.

I have raised a ticket and sent them some screenshots of my work, along with some of the feedback you have given me, in the hope that they make some changes to the academy and allow for better, more streamlined editing. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:

ashar rizwan

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
As we start to get somewhere near where we would like the game to be, I thought I’d share a few more screenshots of some of the stuff I’ve been working on. Hopefully be able to share them soon as well after the recent patch.

View attachment 285887 View attachment 285888View attachment 285889View attachment 285890View attachment 285891View attachment 285892View attachment 285893View attachment 285894View attachment 285895View attachment 285896View attachment 285897
Looks great
Post automatically merged:

@Slug1793 You have done tremendous job in creating contents for Cricket games, Can you please make these 4 Australian kits for cricket 24 , it will be so great of you....
Your kits looks great , can you please make another 3 kits of Australia mentioned here, if you require any help which i can do , pls let me know....

The Fridge's Leg-Spin

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
UPDATE REGARDING GLOVES, PADS etc

View attachment 285981

This is in response to a recent request I made with them.
They should at least update some of the licensed players who still use their old licensed bat sponsors to generic bats, so we can update them with more up-to-date bats. Devon Conway is still using a GM bat in game. Jason Roy uses a CA bat now, but in-game, he still uses a New Balance bat.

The Fridge's Leg-Spin

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
With regards to shot variation from the latest patch, I found that Style 5 has new backfoot shots. I was playing as England in a World Cup finals match against Australia. Was batting as Harry Brook and noticed a lot of new shots on the backfoot for him that I didn't see in Cricket 22.

ashar rizwan

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@Slug1793 I tried to download your team from academy but problem is that logos are missing, do anyone know the reason behind the same ? Like Brit logo, etc...

Users who are viewing this thread