Internet Explorer 7

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Crashes for me when giving reputation. Have all the latest updates. Also it crashes whenever i post on the sports interactive forums. I can post on here fine though, just crashes when giving rep.

Please dont say, use another browser. I like internet explorer 7. :p

The_gas said:
Crashes for me when giving reputation. Have all the latest updates. Also it crashes whenever i post on the sports interactive forums. I can post on here fine though, just crashes when giving rep.

Please dont say, use another browser. I like internet explorer 7. :p
Works fine for me on IE 7, maybe your cookies settings?

i dont used to like 7 before :( , but now got habituated :p , clear ur all temp files , cookies , forsm , all . then see , if it helps u :cheers

Maybe i need to put planet cricket in my trusted sites list. It comes up with the old ie has encounterd a problem and needs to close message whenever i give rep.

The_gas said:
Maybe i need to put planet cricket in my trusted sites list. It comes up with the old ie has encounterd a problem and needs to close message whenever i give rep.

Maybe , that is the prob .btw the way what kind of rep u give ;) , he may not like neg reps :p only possitive reps r allowed :D

I have the problem whenever I use the Glasgow University computers. It occurs when you open a new window and I believe is caused by a Java error. Try updating your version of Java.

Ill try colin but im pretty sure im running the very latest version.

I rarely give negative reps. :)

Edit: I am running the latest version.

Last edited:
The_gas said:
Ill try colin but im pretty sure im running the very latest version.

I rarely give negative reps. :)

They does not like the neg reps :D

Think i have fixed the problem by setting java security to low from medium. Lets hope it doesn't leave me vulnerable.

barmyarmy said:
Can you not make PC an exception in your Java settings?

No, cant find an option for it. Nevermind, Panda Titanium will keep me safe. :onpc

yeah i use mozilla as well but i use IE 6 before and had no probs...but mozilla's way better in my opinion...

Thread moved as not really feedback/suggestion about the forum !

Users who are viewing this thread