Interview Nominations Thread - April 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Thanks to surendar for March's interview. It's now time for us to introduce spring with another fantastic grilling of a PC member.

Nomination Rules

• Strictly one nomination per person.
  • The person who you are nominating must have been an active member for at least 6 months. If a person hasn't been active for 6 months then they must have at least 1,000 posts.
  • You cannot nominate yourself but if you want to declare yourself unavailable then this is the place to do it.
  • Try to avoid unnecessary conversations such as "Thanks for nominating me" and "Why have you chose me?" in here. It will make it easier for me to count the nominations.

The person with the most nominations will be the interviewee for the month. The questions will then be suggested in the 'Questions Thread' and I will PM them to the interviewee.

Interviewed Members

andrew_nixon
surendar

----------------------------

Nominations;

evertonfan 13 - Kev, Stevie, GrayNicholls, cricket_doctor, Bilal91, sohail, Pak_Cricketer, Feelin Blue?, rabeta, surendar, pal, treva, viral1991
gambino 10 - Drewska, puddleduck, manee, Simbazz, Sureshot, nightprowler10, Will_NA, duffarama, wdfu_ben91, PhilD123
stevie 3 - evertonfan, Leicester_Fox, The_gas
The_gas 2 - Culli, gaurav_indian
Kev 1 - JamseyJames3
barmyarmy 1 - WORLD CHAMPIONS
Treva 1 - Griffo
brad352 1 - Farrukh
TassieTiger 1 - ZoraxDoom

Last edited:

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
I nominate evertonfan :p

D

Deleted member 13648

VOTE FOR ME SOMEONE! I wanna do it! haha

the_gas

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Drewska said:
I'm going with Gambino, could be interesting...
Fourth - holy moley am i in a pickle now, how do i say it? We've had thirded, fourthed? i dunno either way Gambino would be my choices he seems to be a bit firey :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread