Interview Thread December 2008 (Tassietiger) - Questions

Highlander999

ICC President
Tassietiger has been chosen as our interviewee for this month, so ask him your questions.

Question Rules

- You are free to ask what you want provided they aren't vulgar or too personal.
- Only one question per member.
- Please keep all unnecessary banter out of this thread; Just keep it about the questions please.
- Please use the quote function, featuring your username, to ask the questions, such as this:

What is your favourite colour

Quote tags can easily be found in your formatting options, or you can type them out: {QUOTE=insert your username}{/QUOTE} replacing {} brackets with [] brackets, and inserting your username where asked.

Questions can be asked until the 30th of December, at midnight GMT.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
In your time at the donkeys they have established themselves as the best side in cricsim thanks to their amazingly high quality of posting but which post is your favourite out of the many 1000's there have been?

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
I'm more interested in your personal life, so I'll start with a simple topic. What school/college/university/kindergarten do/did you go to, what do/did you study, what are your favourite topics, and why?

ZoraxDoom added 2 Minutes and 25 Seconds later...

In your time at the donkeys they have established themselves as the best side in cricsim thanks to their amazingly high quality of posting but which post is your favourite out of the many 1000's there have been?
Pfft. Has to be the day I arrived...

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...donkeys-official-thread-16390.html#post255201

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Other than tigers and wombats, what other animals do you enjoy?

Note: 'Enjoy' can be interpreted whichever way the interviewee sees fit.

PhilD123

International Coach
Phild123 said:
Following on from the Tetris shapes thread, Tetris or Pacman? (with reasons)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 11215

duded64 said:
Who do you think would win in a fight, an ape or a bear? (An explaination would be appreciated)

:mad::noway;):happy:onpc:boxing:hpraise:rolleyes::p:crying

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
Me said:
The donkeys won the cricsim one dayers last season, How? Did all the spam in the donkeys thread get counted into runs? What other mythical answers that explain which some say "fluke" win?
My question to the championship winning donkey player.

Last edited:

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
kev said:
Picture this scenario.

You have no money and you have on your person (for some bizarre reason) your PC, a cricket bat and the world's last crate of beer. You also have the misfortune to meet USY in the street. Given you have no money to replace any item you are carrying and you will have to discard said object to avoid arrest, which object would use to club him to death?

I have to post something here

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread