Introducing the PlanetCricket National League

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Interested in starting a team. Rest of the stuff - later! Can I straightaway post the thread?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
While I don't care all that much yet - I would like it if team proposals at least had some of the basic info in their threads - there's much more than a name to it.

I'll also take this opportunity to announce each successful team will receive a 100,000 vCash season player payment bonus - which you can use to either promise player payments, sign-on bonuses or more - or keep it all for yourself as manager.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'd be doing kits, logos and all other important stuff for my team soon. The first post will basically have a little more detail to it, till tomorrow hopefully.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
The quality of Team Names is rather poor at the moment. What happened to quality names such as the Downright Donkeys or Manchester Divided. Those were names you could really feel proud of and get behind. Names with substance.

Unbeatables? 11ers? Soup-a-Stars? The first two sound like they came from an 11 year old, and the last is more like a major catering franchise than a cricket team.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Yeah, I suck at naming teams so I let Adi name it :p

----------

2 questions.

How many games per season?

And 2, how many players max. in a squad?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
How many games per season?

And 2, how many players max. in a squad?
Will probably be a short first season to see how things go. Max players would be whatever the limit Cricsim imposes (again assuming no better sim is found), which I think was 18.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
and the last is more like a major catering franchise than a cricket team.
Oh yeah? There's much more to it than you think.

----------

I would like it if team proposals at least had some of the basic info in their threads - there's much more than a name to it.

Well, I'd think it is the kits/logos stuff? It will be up soon, hopefully. Or, is there anything else?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Can we bring the old Cricsim teams back? Those were atleast class
Nothing stopping you starting them up again.

----------

Well, I'd think it is the kits/logos stuff? It will be up soon, hopefully. Or, is there anything else?
Give the first post another read through, the main one is announcing your star player, and you'll also need a home ground and location (and a bit of detail about it, because all these things will play a role in the games).

Users who are viewing this thread